- chapter 11 • i want your help -

"Hey Bo!" A loud voice echoed the dorm room.

Bokuto sat on his bed with a blanket over his head. He was staring at his phone, the blue light illuminating his face.

"Woah.. you okay buddy?" The bed headed guy walks over and stands next to the bed.

Bokuto had slight eye bags.

"Mhm." Bokuto nodded.

"Your acting different." Kuroo sat down on the end of the bed. "Is it because of Akaashi..?"

Bokuto hasn't seen Akaashi since he dropped him off two nights ago. Maybe Akaashi was just angry at him..?

Bokuto groaned and fell back laying onto his pillows.

"I'm guessing that's a yes." Kuroo dropped his head to stare at the floor.

Bokuto groaned again and sat up. "I feel like a horrible person for saying that to him.."

"What did you even say to him..?" Kuroo lifted his head and slid more onto the bed.

"I said.." Bokuto stopped and thought about that night. "I told him I wanted to help him.. but he said he didn't want my help. Then I asked him why I even brought him there.."

Kuroo sighed and leaned his back on the wall backing up to the bed. "That's harsh.."

"Yea. I know." Bokuto mumbled out irritated.

"Bokuto you have to realize.. it's not just your fault. Settle down a bit."

"Kuroo it's completely my fault!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Bo! Dude you both said something wrong. And another thing, you do barely know him-"

Bokuto cut him off, "I fucking know I barely know him! I get reminded that on the daily."

"Sheesh.." Kuroo huffed.

They sat there for a couple of minutes until Kuroo broke the silence once again.

"Bokuto.. you know it's not wrong to go talk to him..?" Kuroo sat up a bit more.

Bokuto looked at him, "I've tried texting him so many times.. but it seems like I can't face him.."

"Oh.. well.. I honestly think you need to go to him dude. Ask Kenma." Kuroo stood up and stretched a bit.

Bokuto sat there in silence. Kuroo walked out and waved.

"I need a good reason though!" Bokuto exclaimed and fell back. "A good reason.. to apologize?" Bokuto pulled at his hair.

"Why is this so hard!?" Bokuto screamed and squirmed in his messy bed. 

Bokuto squirmed for a couple of minutes until it came to him. He blanked on it.. how did he blank on it?

Bokuto scrambled up and stretched on a hoodie and put some jeans over his boxers. His eyes teared up, how did he forget?

"Shit! Akaashi wait for me!" Bokuto screamed as a tear rolled down his face. He slide out of his room and slammed the door shut.

As he ran down the stairs he opened his phone and scrolled through his contacts. Then Bokuto missed a step and stumbled down the stairs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He scrambled back up and clutched the phone that flew out of his hands. It was cracked, but it worked.

"I can't call! I don't have enough damn time!" He clutched his phone. He was already on the third floor so he sprinted down the hallway. He made it to the door and wiggled the door handle, it was locked.