- chapter 10 • galaxy of colors -

a/n: before you read this! I am thinking of changing the name of this fanfic, if you have ANY suggestions.. PLEASE, please, PLEASE say anything!

•••

It was late out, the dark sky covered them. The bright moon gave off some light, as the stars were scattered over the sky.

Bokuto and Akaashi were driving down the street from their long adventure that day.

"Hey Bokuto-san..?" Akaashi slightly whispered, his eyes stayed locked on the road.

"Yea?" Bokuto's head twisted to look at Akaashi.

Akaashi sat there for a couple of seconds, "Thank you.."

Bokuto turned his head back to the road and closed his eyes for a second, "Of course.." His voice had a little shake in it.

On the radio a song played, a heart wrenching song.

Akaashi bit his lip as tears glazed over his eyes. Why this song..? He thought.

Bokuto turned his head and saw him, his eyes were glistening with tears.

"Let it all go Akaashi.." He said. "Let them pour out."

Akaashi looked at Bokuto stunned, he hiccuped.

"But if you loved me.. why'd you leave me..?" Akaashi whispered, tears fell down his fragile face. He was referring to his boyfriend, his horrible boyfriend. He said that line for a reason, why did his boyfriends love leave? Why did all the happiness they enjoyed together leave?

"Take my body!" Akaashi screamed. "Take my body.."  Akaashi sobbed, catching his breath.

"Our love was made for movie screens..!" Akaashi winced.

"But if you loved me.. why'd you leave me..?" Akaashi swallowed some saliva as he muttered the lyrics.

"Take my fucking body.." Akaashi cried.

"All I want is.. And all I need is to find somebody.." Akaashi whispered to the song. "I'll find somebody.." Akaashi turned his head and looked at Bokuto. Bokuto looked back at Akaashi and smiled weakly. 

'I don't want to go home.. let me stay by his side just a little longer..' Akaashi prayed with his eyes closed. Then all of a sudden they made a turn. Akaashi opened his eyes to a park.

"Why are we-" Akaashi got cut off.

"We're going to let it all out." Bokuto smiled and got out of the car. Akaashi followed.

This park was practically in the middle of no where. The moon slightly lighted up the park to show where their going.

It was quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Akaashi slowly followed the boy across the grass towards the play ground.

"Bokuto-san.. what are we doing here?"

"Shhh.. I told you already! We're going to let it all out." Bokuto whispered and turned around the face Akaashi.

Bokuto's eyes illuminated from the moon. They were bright, they stabbed at Akaashi. He was mesmerized from them, burying into his eyes.

Akaashi nodded and kept on his way following him.

They stopped in the middle of the field. Bokuto turned around and looked at Akaashi.

"Here we are!" He said as he swung his arms up and spun around a bit.

"A.. park..?" Akaashi slightly mocked.

"A park.. in the middle of no where!" Bokuto smiled.

"So.. we're letting it all go..?" Akaashi stepped closer to Bokuto.