Prominence?

I didn't want to believe this one bit.

Ochako Uraraka

The Ochako Uraraka whom I trusted with my life was a traitor.

We were currently walking to the police station to turn her in. She surrendered quite quickly, and it turns out that she wasn't expecting anyone to be killed, it angered me to no end.

Why did she turn into a villain?

Suddenly, I saw someone landing in front of me. Charging Determination, I summoned a sword in my hand.

The person had an Eraserhead hoodie and a sword on her back, and had white wings.

"Wait, are you a vigilante too?" The girl asked me, her face was covered by a metal mask that only covered the lower half of her face.

"No, I'm a Pro Hero."

"You are too young to be a hero, and I saw you with Eraserhead." Oh shit. Wait she knows Sho?

"Izuku, I'm bac- wait why are you here Prominence?" Prominence?

"Just checking out this guy, don't worry Shota."

"You do realise that you're a bigger problem child and childish than anyone in the world right?" Shota told her in a matter of fact tone. Damn he threw some salt.

"Childish? Says the one with a baby blue kitten shirt." Yes I ruined it.

R.I.P Shota, you never got the chance to hit the Home base.

"*Sigh* Izuku, why are you like this?" I feel like he's questioning his entire existence at this point.

"Hey! Another teaser! We're gonna be best friends!" Prominence chirped in.

Get it? She has wings and all!

I'll see myself out.

I dropped Uraraka off at the police station and began patrolling again. Prominence is quite interesting.

___

My quiet footsteps sounds were filling the night, I was jumping from one wall to another.

There was no moon but I could still see clearly. The chitter-Chatter of the bustling city was becoming more and more faint as I was patrolling in the alleyways.

"Who are you? Another fake?" A hoarse voice called out to me, I know this voice!

Reaching out to my voice changer, I turned it off.

"Stendhal?" I don't need to fear him, if he's the same way he used to be, he won't hurt me.

"Midoriya?" Chizome Akaguro, aka Stendhal, dropped down from the rooftop and landed on the ground.

"Who do you expect? I'm still alive in this hellhole." We all know who said that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Kid, it's been 5 years!! How have you been?"

"Pretty good, How about you?"

"I don't have a nose anymore I guess. And I'm just aging. Mind telling me why you're in a suit?"

"I'm a hero now, and it turns out I had two quirks. Both of them were latent quirks." Of course I'll leave out One For All.

"Are those Heroes treating you well? I did leave you in their hands because I know they aren't fake. And are they okay?"

"Yeah, They're doing okay. Nemi is still single though." We both let out a snicker at that joke.

"And Eraser? Is he still like a Zombie?" So that one was our inside joke.

"He got married and he's less like a Zombie and more like someone fed up with life."

"Pfft- HAHAHAHA!!! That's the most accurate short description of someone I've ever heard!!" Chizome was laughing too hard.

After some time, he stopped laughing and spoke up.

"Alright kid, I trust you to be a real hero, I'm gonna go kill more fakes."

"Wait kill?" Killing fakes? But he only killed villains?

"Kid, No one has ever seen how I look like but *Sigh* I'm the hero killer: Stain."

But he never believed in killing heroes! Yes there are some fame and money mongering heroes but not all of them are-

"Kid you're muttering." That shut me up. No matter how much he meant to me, I can't let him take more lives anymore.

"Then I will be the one to stand in your way."

Activating both One For All and Determination, Aqua green and red lightning surrounded my figure. Knives were hanging around me, two swords clutched in my hand, a distress signal was sent to Sho.

Sten- no. Hero killer readied himself and unsheathed his sword.

"Then let's dance!"

_________________________________________

Happy New year guys! I was busy with a second story, and schoolwork.

So here's the tea. My second story, 'Prominence' is related to this story. More like two sides of the same coin. Check it out if you're interested!