Hosu (1)

It's been a while, isn't it? Well I'm back! Updates will still be slow (not as long as this chapter took), but it'll be more frequent as I go back to my previous schedule (Hopefully).

This is a considerably short chapter since I had to do this quickly.

So without further adieu, let's get cracking with the new chapter!

New and updated discord!: https://discord.gg/qF64j5R9RJ

—————————————
Inko expected many things before she died, maybe she was gonna go to heaven? Maybe she was going to become a wandering spirit?

What she didn't expect was waking up 5 years later, tied on a chair, and her husband looking at her with a crazed smile.

"Good morning Inko! How is my dear wife? Slept well?"

Oh how dare he call himself her husband.

"Where is Izuku?!" That's what she wanted to say but all that came out were some coughs.

"You're wondering 'Where's Izuku?', aren't you?" He asked her, a scalpel with blade 10 in his hand, hovering right under her chin.

"He's alive, and you're going to kill him~"

She chuckled harshly before throwing a coughing fit. She told him in a strained voice. "I'd rather die again before doing that."

"Oh my dear Inko, who said you're the one in control?"

—————————————

Shigaraki was so done. The hero killer had the audacity to pin Shigaraki to the ground, stab him in his right hand which wasn't healed from the gunshot at USJ.

"Shigaraki Tomura, I've teleported the Hero Killer to Hosu." Kurogiri told Shigaraki while polishing the same wineglass that he had been polishing for the last 2 hours.

His yellow eyes looked at his master's successor, glancing at him with worry as the man in question was furiously scratching his neck. Though this was worrying, this was a clear sign. Shigaraki was planning something.

"Tell me Kurogiri, how many Nomu's do we have?" Shigaraki asked the misty figure, his red eyes glinting with mischief.

"Currently about 4 low teir Nomu's. There should be more in some time."

"How's the development of the 'Special Nomu' going?"

"The test subjects are being turned. It'll take a few weeks or so."

The hand wearing man wondered for a moment until the corner of his lips stretched into a large grin.

"Let's have some fun then~~"

—————————————

Timeskip

Location: Hosu
Time: Friday, 7:06 PM

Frightened and frantic screams of people rung out in the night. Fires burned the buildings. Smoke and smell of burning flesh filled the atmosphere.

The humanoid creatures crushed anything that came in sight, heroes unable to even land a scratch on them.

A blur of blazing silver dashed into one of the alleyways, jumping from one corner to another until he locked eyes with the target.

Raising his left leg in attempt to slam it on the target, the engines on his legs roared to life and slammed on the ground, kicking up dust and blocking the field of vision.

When the dust settled dust, all that was beneath the armoured leg was broken concrete and a broken knife.

The 'target' came down on the armoured 'hero' and jammed a dagger on his shoulder, staining the dagger in blood. The 'hero' blazed his engines to the maximum power and rammed into a wall in attempt to get the person off his back. The target jumped away before the hero crashed into the wall.

The hero's helmet crumbled and fell on the ground, his identity revealed to be Tenya Iida of Class 1-A. Trying to get himself back on his feet, he suddenly fell on the ground with a heavy thud, the sound of metal colliding with the concrete floor echoed through the passages of the alley.

"The alleyways are not the place for a mere kid."

"LISTEN HERE YOU VILLAIN, I AM THE NEXT INGENIUM, YOU INJURED MY BROTHER AND HE CANNOT WORK AS A HERO ANYMORE, I WI- ARGHHHHH!!!"

"A hero in training blinded by vengeance? You're nothing more than a fake. I'll deal with you first, then the so called hero at the back."

His chipped Katana hovered over the next Ingenium's head. The Hero killer began to expel immense bloodlust that even the strongest villains would be scared of.

"May your death be an offering to a better society."

Out of nowhere, the alley got covered in ice and a red blazing knife grazed his scarf.

—————————————

Have y'all realised that I never actually completed the twisted past arc?

Well that has multiple segments popping up at different times. More like a trip down the memory lane.

Poll

Do you guys want Izuku to have a best friend relationship with Shino (Prominence)? Or something else? Comment down below!

Buh bye!