Ready for combat!

IzUwU's POV

Distant gunshots and a blood curdling scream filled the night, Me and Sho-chan were running from our previous location to the site of crime. I silently land on one rooftop while Sho-chan is on another one. I take out the Binoculars and see a horrifying sight.

Five men were holding some women with almost all of their clothes torn off, a dead guy whose insides were ripped out and face completely deformed, most probably by bullets.

Sho-chan signals me to come down to attack so I jumped off the roof and land a perfect 15% Manchester Smash on a guy's head, knocking him cold and most probably a cracked skull.

One of the thugs' hands transform into small revolver barrels and shoots bulltets at Sho-chan but as soon as Sho-chan deactivated the thug's quirk, the bullets disappeared.

I grab my own capture scarf and capture the villain, and chop him on the neck, knocking him out.

Meanwhile Sho-chan was dealing with the other two, One transformed his hands into claws and the other shooting water from his hands.

Wait.

There's another one left!

I feel cold all of a sudden, there was frost gathering on the metal dustbins and the ground had ice on it.

That's it! A Cryokenesis quirk! I finally found him under a dumpster. I pretend I didn't see him, charge up 25% Delaware smash and fire it on him.

And he's out.

We tie them up and leave them on the main road where there was a police officer waiting for us.

After dealing with the mumbo Jumbo, we do some regular old patrol and find some lost kid, looking for his father, after that nothing really happened, but the wind brushing against my skin feels so good!

And it's just 10 PM, just one hour ago we started patrolling.

Aizawa:"Hey, Let's climb up to that water tank."

He points towards a water tank above an apartment, we use our capture gear and fling ourselves on to the top.

The city looks so beautiful from above!

Aizawa:"Like the view?"

Izuku:"Yeah." I say keeping a monotone voice and straight face.

Aizawa:"We'll patrol every odd day of the month, is that okay?"

Izuku:"Sure."

Well we patrol upto 12 AM and then we get back home, Sho-chan went to his own house where he and Miss Joke live, believe it or not, he's a softie.

Aizawa:"Readers, please don't pay attention to him."

Izuku:"The fourth wall GODDAMMIT!"

_________________________________________

I kind of got over it quickly so there's the new chapter!

Next time on My only hope, always was, always will be!

Someone is planning something, is it a good or bad news?

Meanwhile, Nejire is coming over for a sleep over! And Considering Nemuri, this will be Chaotic!

Plus Ultra!