(Bloopers) My only hope: Behind the scenes

“Out of everyone, why do I have to wear this abomination on a daily basis?” Inko complained to Ochako, who was looking at her green haired co-worker awkwardly as she struggled to put on the greenscreen suit.

“At least it's better than being one of the antagonists.”

She looked at Ochako with a deadpan expression. “You do realise that I'm one of the antagonists as well, right?”

________________________________

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE AIR!?!” Nana was desperately flailing her hands and was shaking violently, trying to stay in balance mid-air.

Izuku snatched the megaphone from Shu's desk and screamed into it, “NANA, YOU'RE DEAD INSIDE, YOU HAVE NO FEAR, STAY AFLOAT!!”

“I'M DEAD INSI— AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Nana got so carried away, that she lost her balance and was hanging upside down, attached by the ropes connected to her belt.

Shu facepalmed at this.

________________________________

“Hisashi, you can't escape from me.”

Hisashi was laughing loudly, using Aizawa as a shield to protect himself from Inko, who had a stick in her hand.

“Shouta! According to the bro code, you're supposed to help out a bro!”

“*sigh* What did you even do?”

“I was supposed to give a command to Inko in the scene and I may or may not have told her to do the T pose.”

Hearing this, Shouta sidestepped and got out of the way. “He's all yours, Inko.”

“Aww, thank you so much Shouta!”

________________________________

“What the absolute fuck is this?” This is why Nemuri wants to refund her life.

What was she looking at?

Shu was about to drink coffee with salt while Hizashi was laughing his ass off, thinking he successfully pranked the director. To his dismay however, Shu chugged the whole cup of coffee in one go while Aizawa cringed from afar at his pain.

“Wait wait, how did you do that?” Hizashi asked Shu, who just gave a wink in response.

“Shu, sweetie, I'm concerned.”

Hizashi asked him again, genuinely worried for him,“But for real tho, how did you drink that?”

The very next moment, Shu spat all of the coffee on Hizashi, ruining his hair and drenching him in coffee.

“The answer is, I didn't.”

________________________________

Shino was pulling Izuku by his arm, dragging him to one of the staff only rooms.

“Shino, wait!”

“No time to wait, Izu. I want cuddles, and that's gotta be now.”

“Onee-chan!! Help me!!”

Inko just looked at her little brother and just turned the other way around, muttering something about not today Satan.
________________________________

“Is it true that Izuku Midoriya is Shouta Aizawa's son!?”

“Are Inko Midoriya and Shouta Aizawa dating!?”

“Is Shu Arcadia really dating Nejire Hado secretly??”

The last question grossed out every single cast of the series to their very core. This is why they hate the media to an extent.
________________________________