Rush p1

Izuku's POV

How did this happen??

When did this happen??

What happened!?

4 days prior to the event

At The Kayama residence

Nemuri:"Ready for tonight?"

Izuku:"You bet!"

Ring Ring

<Text message>
Nejire: Sorry Izuku but I can't come for the sleep over we planned, Ryukyu is working on a case and I have to assist her, I'm so sorry!

[Reply]
Izuku: It's okay! We can do the sleepover after the sport's festival, if it's a villain case you guys are working on, kick their added for me okay?

Nemuri:"So?"

Izuku:"Ryukyu is working on a case so Nejire has to assist, well no matter."

Nemuri:"Aww, I wanted to show her your childhood photos!"

Izuku:"Don't you dare."

Nemuri:"Try me bitch."

I can clearly assure you that it turned into a cat mouse game.

They had their regular jazz and stuff, watching tv, eating, and lazing around. It was around 5pm when Emi (Ms. Joke) decided to pay a visit. Hizashi and Shota joined too.

It didn't go well

Shota and Izuku were at the corner of the room. Emi, Nemuri and Hizashi T-posing in front of them, all while Izuku and Shota were practically begging them to stop.

But who knew that the peace wouldn't last long?

_________________________________________

New arc, new twist and shorter chapter!

Next up on 'My only hope, always was always will be'!

What's going on? Is this a Nomu!?! Where's Nejire!?!?! Is this U.A!?!?!?!

Destruction begins and everything will burn to nothing under his breath.

Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!