Reboot 0%

Izuku's POV

I'm just lost in my thoughts. I can't seem to hear anything Sho-chan says. I recall all the bullying I faced in my childhood days, the torture, the insults.
But among these, I remember a blue haired girl.

'Nejire'

Before I know it, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the door opening.

A blonde guy having a cowlick hair style and a goofy face walks in first.

Behind him comes an indigo haired guy having spiky hair and elf ears who seems to be nervous.

Lastly a light blue haired girl, her hair reaching her knees and mesmerizing Blue eyes.

I'm soooo tired that I don't even look at them.

"Hello there there First years I'm Mirio Togata! The future's gonna be?"
The blonde introduced himself. Of fucking course I'm gonna ruin his pitiful call and response attempt.

"Grim." Mission success.

"That's right! That was a fail. This guy beside me is Tamaki Amajiki! He's just nervous." Welp, he's a fucking elf.

Tamaki stays quiet

"And I'm-" WAIT WAIT WAIT. Hold on.

I stand up. Let's see if I'm correct.

"Nejire?"

She looks at me, and gasps. Her eyes fill with tears.

"I-izuku?" I swear to god. She really is Nejire! "Yeah." I gotta keep up my street cred so I try to act cool.

Nejire moves closer to my seat. She stands in front of him. Before I could say anything, I'm pulled in a hug. Nejire rests her head on the crook of my neck and starts crying. I do the same except for the crying part. We enjoy each other's embrace.

The whole class was in shock and confusion. First, Izuku showed some sort of good emotion which isn't anger or coldness. Second, how do they know each other?

"How......are you?" I ask her. It's been 11 years, of course I'll ask that.

"I'm fine, sorry..." Why is she apologizing?

"For what?" I'm very confused

"For leaving you..."

I flicked Nejire's forehead with my fingers. Itachi style bitch!

"You're still an idiot, you had no choice. And I will always forgive you for anything like an absolute idiot."

My lips curled up into a small smile. Dammit my street cred.

"Guess we're both idiots huh?" Nejire is right. No matter what happens, I'll always forgive her like an idiot.

I moved my head closer to Nejire's head until Our foreheads touched. No I'm not going to kiss her. Stop it.

"Yeah."

Sho-chan clears his throat.

"HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET TO FEEL AN OLDER GIRL??!?!?!?" Why does the midget have to ruin everything?

"1. I didn't do anything, pervert. 2. Fuck off or I'll use my quirk and punch you so hard even nezu would be able to recognise your body."

"I already hate that guy." Nejire, my precious child, you are learning new things.

"Everyone does." Kyouka says in a matter of fact tone. This is why she's part of Logic squad.

Okay so Lemme introduce you to the Logic squad. It has me, Momo, Kyouka, Fumikage, Tsuyu and Shoji.

"Yup! He also tries to peek at girls. Not manly." Kiri the manly man added in. He's manly, just that. And doesn't have a single braincell.

"Alright kids, we're going to the USJ." Sho chan looks so done already.
________________________________

Next time on 'My only hope, always was, always will be.'

A new player has joined the game! Why is he here? And what's that bird thing? Students! Attack!

Plus Ultra!

(PS. This will be the ending of my story until I want to change it)

December 4
(Edited)
Since I shifted my writing style midway, I have to fix everything now. Great. Anyways, peace!