Burst of black and red

I got the good tea!!!

Here's a list of all the arcs that are going to be there next!

The underworld arc (4 chapters)

His fury and the shie Hassaikai arc (5 chapters)

Anomaly arc (2 chapters)

New Horizons (4 chapters)

Knowledge of the fated power (2 chapters)

Your full capacity, Training camp! (2 chapters)

Our strength versus All For One (5 chapters)

United States of Smash! (2 chapters)

The End (1 chapter)

The series is near it's conclusion point! A note that these are just the arcs so they won't be the name of the chapters. Things do be getting spicy ;). So THANK YOU for letting me guide you through this wild ride and I hope I don't disappoint you!

"I found something interesting! Determination has a limit. So this directly relates to how much damage I give to the opponent(s) or how much damage my shield absorbs. As I near my limit, the shields/knives/swords begin to flicker bright red slowly, the flickering becomes faster as the limit comes closer. Once it reaches the limit, it stops flickering and glows continuously. No idea why, so I gotta analyse it."

Izuku was currently on the train back to Masutafu. He and Nejire were bouncing off ideas about what truly is his quirk limit, it's an actual anomaly. And there's still chronamis.

It just appears at random moment and does nothing basically.

"I'm still mad at you. Please don't scare me like that."

"Sorry Nejire. I'm rarely getting time to be with you and I still couldn't, y'know."

"Izu, yes I know that we couldn't do our confessions properly but that's what our life is! We're heroes! We gotta save lives first because we put their well being before our own. Of course I don't mind."

"Neji... thank you."

"For what?"

"For being there for me."

"Pfft-, you're actually thanking me for that? I should thank you for what happened back in the day of sports festival. I wanted to thank you back then but I knew what you were going through."

"I'll be there in a few minutes, we'll talk in person there. How does that sound?"

"Come quickly!! We're all waiting for you!!"

Nemi's loud voice came through the wireless earbuds and he instinctively pulled his phone away from him though that was useless.

"Hey Neji?"

"Yeah?"

"Bye, I love you."

"Wait wh-"

Izuku cut the call almost immediately, surprised by his own actions. He had no time to reach home before going to school so he decided to go to school straight from Hosu and come back to home after attending school.

The train's doors opened and a flood of people entered the train car. He pushed against the crowd, occasionally bumping into someone's shoulder or luggage. He barely made out because the doors closed as soon as he got out.

He left the train station and headed to the graveyard.

Yellow holographic tape marked the areas where the graves used to be.

"Mom, what is going on?"

————————————————

Her body was turning purple, her elbows and knuckles were burning and her six hands felt numb.

Hisashi was trying to turn her into a mindless creature. There were three other voices inside her head. Two of them were Izuku's classmates from U.A and were killed by Hisashi before brought back to life in order to be turned into a Nomu.

The fourth one, was awkward. Apparently older than any of them.

————————————————

"Welcome back Izuku!" All the people in the house shouted as Izuku desperately tried to get to his room and take a goddamn shower.

He did get his shower, two hours later.

Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire and Nemuri were on the floor, watching tv together. No idea why they didn't choose the couch but he was too tired so he just rolled with it. He took his spot beside Nejire, who pulled the greenette in front of her, wrapped him in her arms and hugged him like a teddy bear.
(I'll draw this, eventually.)

He honestly enjoyed this, her warmth reminded Izuku of his mother. Just pure affection and care. He didn't even notice when Sho and Emi joined the group along with Hitoshi. God, it has a long time since he talked to his cousin.

"Hey Toshi, it's been a while."

Shinso looked over to where Izuku was sitting and smirked. Though he did miss his cousin a lot and wanted to hug him, he didn't have the heart to ruin this adorable scene. Someone was definitely taking photos of this, if the insomniac had to guess, it was his mom.

"It really has been a while. How have you been?"

"As good as I can be, to be honest."

Dinner was like a warzone. Nejire, Izuku, Aizawa, Tamaki and Shinso just wanted some peace while eating but God said otherwise.

————————————————

"Hey Izuku?" They were back in the rooftop. Dark clouds covered the sky and the far lights of the city looked like tiny fireflies.

This peace was what they wanted. These small breaks to cherish within the chaos, just some rest from this world.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." These three words sent a jolt throughout his whole body. His heart felt like it would crush itself and he had butterflies in his stomach.

He looked at Nejire, her cheeks were slightly red. That made him want to tease her, but he chose to stay quiet. He wasn't any better than her after all.

"I love you too, Nejire."

They closed the distance between their bodies, Izuku's hands found their way to Nejire's waist while Nejire wrapped her arms around his shoulder, pulling him closer to her.

Her lips smashed into his, completely entranced by the overwhelming feeling. Caught by surprise, he slowly loosened up and kissed back. Izuku removed one of his hands from her waist and cupped her face gently.

They eventually pulled back. Staring at Izuku's emerald green eyes, she smiled softly at him. Gently cupping both of his cheeks, she gently pulled his face closer to her and gently kissed his forehead.

"Izuku, remember, you're not here alone. Me, Mirio, Tamaki, Your sister, Aizawa sensei, your cousin, your friends, everyone. We'll always be there for you. You're not the same Izuku you used to be, you aren't the same anymore. The same Izuku who had to bow to your father. You're Izuku Kayama, the hero who can save everyone. And we'll be there to help you get up whenever you need help."

A stray tear leaked from his left eye. The same burning sensation was back. Nejire stared at him, his left eye's sclera was slowly turning black. His iris was turning red.

Chronamis.

The next thing he knew, he was out cold.