Twisted past V: Stendhal (1)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UzDWWysY

There was a time when Nemuri was told that raising a kid also gives you a kind of sixth sense. She brushed it off think it as a superstition. But ever since she started raising Izuku, even if as a sister, her senses would go to high alert sometimes.

And it's currently 1 AM so it's definitely danger.

He was supposed to be home by 12:30 AM. Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki were off to their own respective patrols with their mentors.

She got off her bed and turned on her phone. It took a few seconds to start up. As soon as it lit up, a distress signal message came up. It was from Izuku.

. -. -.-. --- ..- -. - . .-.     .-- .. - ....     .... . .-. ---     -.- .. .-.. .-.. . .-. ·-·-·-     ... . -. -..     .. -- -- . -.. .. .- - .     .- ... ... .. ... - .- -. -.-. . -·-·--”

This distress was sent half an hour ago.

She immediately grabbed her hero costume and put it on.

But a click of her front door and the sight of a tired and roughed Izuku stopped her from going out.

"Izuku!"

-—Some time ago—

Izuku was having a tough time keeping up with the hero killer.

Each attack he initiated, hero killer dodged it and increased the pressure on him. Activating OFA, he jumped from one wall to another, nearly dodging some knives aimed for his head.

He pulled his fingers into a flicking position and his air force gloves expanded and moved forward.

An air blast was launched from his glove, directly aimed at stain. But he managed to move out of the way quickly and kicked Deku in the gut mid air, taking advantage of his inability to move in air, and sent him flying into a trashbin. That's when Prominence dropped into the fight.

She used her ice to create unstable footings and then sent five feathers towards Stain. The man in question, managed to jump from one wall to another and closed in on her.

She quickly pulled out two long feathers and used them as swords to deflect his rusted sword. Deku, who just climbed out of a hole in the wall, used his air force gloves and shot a blast at Stain's gut.

Deku now stood beside Prominence, She had her ice and feathers at ready. Deku had his knives floating around his body, One For All activated. His knives were emitting aqua green electricity.

"Sorry to cut this short but I have to go now. When we meet next time, one of us is going to fall. See you later." He then pulled out a flashbang and threw it towards them.

While Deku and Prominence were blinded, he fled the scene.

—End—

"And that's how we got here." Izuku finished retelling his part to Nemuri.

Prominence was sitting beside him. She was fumbling with her mask in hand.

"And you're Prominence?" Nemuri asked Prominence, while she passed a cup of tea to the girl.

"Yes, but just call me Shino." Shino answered Nemuri while taking a big sip of her tea.

"I have more explaining to do now!" Our Green haired protagonist groaned as he sunk into the sofa, leaning against Shino's left wing.

"Also," Shino asked, gaining the attention of the two Kayama's.

"Is it a bad time to say 'spill the tea'?"

——————————————————

At the end of the day, everything was okay.

Also, The concept of Prominence or Shino Takami was taken from Izuku the Angel, by Jagz25 

Give it a go, it's an Izuku x Nejire as well! I love it.

And Prominence has her own story. In my other book!

See ya~

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。