Rush p2

3 day prior to the event

Everything seemed normal, like, Normal. No crimes, no robbery, no nothing. It was as if quirks never existed and everything was just

Peaceful.

All the students of U.A are nervous. This was their chance to prove themselves so they were working hard. Yes, very hard. Even our 'maybe Aizawa's secret love child' Izuku. He was working on, well, an odd thing.

Swords.

You may ask, "Why does this tired, cute and undoubtedly destructive quirk user need swords?"

Simple

It's his choice.

He wanted to have a secret up his sleeve.

Nemuri enters the area looking incredibly sad.

Nemuri:"Izuku, Hisashi broke out of the prison."

This is certainly not how he expected the day to go.

This meant that his abusive excuse of a father is going to try and find him and put him in the hellhole again.

His past wasn't something you'd want to know about. It was just so horrifying.

The fact that his own father was associated with Villains and killed his own mother and his wife filled him with hatred.

Nemuri:"Izuku? Izuku. Izuku?" She lightly nudged his shoulder to grab his attention and break him out of his trance.

Izuku:"Yes?"

Nemuri:"Don't worry, we'll find him. Together. And we'll not let him take you there again."

Izuku:"Thanks Nemuri. Love you."

Day of the Event

Present Mic:" HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! ARE YOU READY!?!? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In the waiting room

Everyone was covering their ears in order to not lose their hearing

Izuku:"Mic is a megaphone. So why in the world would they give him another megaphone?" He says while covering his ears.

Ochaco:"Beats me." She says while covering her ears too.

Kyoka:"That Asshole's paying for the medical bills."

Things were going well, the race was interesting, Izuku managed to get first place without using his quirk. And he may or may not have called out Mic about the Megaphone thing.

It was during the second round when things went haywire.

Explosions rung out of the stadium and the stands began shaking violently. The heroes immediately got into protecting the Citizens and Reducing damage as much as possible. Ear piercing screams were overloading their senses and the sky was covered with smoke. But suddenly, the ground started breaking and began collapsing on itself. The students began to fall down into the underground floors.

Izuku had to do something, the poles sticking out of the debris would kill them immediately. He spun mid-air using one for all in his fingers, he was now facing downwards, he charged up 50% in his legs and gave a mighty smash towards the ground
__________________________________