One For All.

[This is just an introduction to get into a pace :)]

It was like a void. Just empty. But he could see something, a bit more further. He sprinted to where he could see the unknown figures.

Izuku came to an abrupt stop. Nine figures were there. Seven of them were standing in a line, looking at him. Two others were standing, one was looking at him, while the other was standing like a statue.

 Two others were standing, one was looking at him, while the other was standing like a statue

Suddenly, all of the pieces clicked in his mind. He's inside One For All.

A semblance of every single of the eight figure fighting against the unmoving person was shown.

From the small and frail white haired to the two shadows of the next two in line, then the greyish man with the lightning bolt on his left side to the bald and bulky man, then the beautiful woman to the man known as All Might.

Why was he so slow at processing things today? The unmoving person in this realm is none other than All For One.

"So you're the ninth?" The lady spoke, reaching out to ruffle the greenette's hair.

"Yes, I'm the nint-"

"HEY-" the bald man was about to interrupt but the lady just whacked him upside the head.

"Stop annoying Toshi's kid!"

"Wait what?"

The lady ruffled Izuku's hair again, "Just kidding. But really though, please tell me you're Toshi's kid."

"Last time I remember, I was an Bastard's child."

"F." That was all the first user said. All the user, even the Mist Might looked at the white haired man awkwardly.

"Sorry to ruin your moment but it's about time he wakes up. Also Nana, you know what to do. We'll always be with you, Izuku."

"Do wha-"

"Do wha-"

His eyes fluttered open, he was in his room. He moved his head to the side to see Nejire sleeping on the chair. Getting up from the bed, he picked Nejire up bridal style and laid her on the bed, pulling the blanket over her body and kissing her forehead softly.

"Quite the gentleman, aren't you?"

"Stop it Nemi...wait."

There was Nana, floating over his head. Seemingly laying on an invisible floor.

"Pfft- YOU LOOK SO DUMBFOUNDED!"

"Shhh! Nejire may wake up!" Izuku whisper-yelled with a finger pressed against his lips.

"I'm just a manifestation of One for all. She can't see me. Probably."

"Mhmmm Izuku?"

Izuku glared where Nana was, but she wasn't there anymore.

YesI'maddingangstintothis.Ahellload,withfluff.Bothofthemhavetowaittho.

Nana was wierd. She joked around with him, laughed, smiled. But often, from the corner of his eye, he could see Nana looking at him with worry, concern, regret. At first, he thought that it was just his mind playing games. But after so many times, it wasn't his mind.

He needed to focus on the mission now.

The red light district was pretty packed tonight. Hordes of people were gathered in one corner.

A short man with black hair walked over to him, now standing in front of him with an uninterested look on his face.

"Oi brat."

"What is it?"

"Prominence told me to find you. Follow me. Call me Levi."

They took turns and paths in the underground, recieving many different looks.

They eventually reached a bar. Izuku saw Shino sitting by the window, along with a man in a business suit.

They entered the bar and weaved their way through the tables.

Shino looked at him and waved at him with a small smile. She then turned serious. "Took you long enough, Deku. Let's start this quickly, this is very crucial."

Izuku took a seat opposite to Shino, facing her and took out his new notebook.

'Analysis: Tactical information breakdown.'

Nana hovered over his head, analysing the unfamiliar surrounding with an unreadable expression.

"Before we start, we should do a proper introduction. This person beside me is Sir Nighteye."

————————————————

Okay this was fun. So I'm back at it again! I've got so much tea to spill, I can't wait!

AnYwAyS, see ya!