Rush p4

It was burning, so much that Izuku thought his insides were melting off.

Chronamis works like a powerful drug. It increases the user capabilities and is able to power boost their quirks and even awaken their dormant quirks.

And well it did both in Izuku.

His actual quirk.

Was Determination. No it's literally the name of the quirk.

Determination allows the user to increase the damage dealt by their attacks to the opponent after each hit. The user can also summon knives to attack the enemy. Pretty neat.

Izuku's POV

It burned so much. But I felt powerful?

It felt like my heart was filled with determination. (wink wink)

"Another quirk? Wow maybe if these quirks appeared earlier then your mother would've been alive~" Hisashit was trying to get into my head.

But another quirk? What is he talking about?

That's when I noticed. There are are knives floating around my body. Not caring about it, I rushed to attack Hisashi again but all I saw was a purple swirl.

Kurogiri had taken Hisashi away.

Now to deal with the knives.

I try to turn it off like I do with One For All.

It didn't work.

I concentrate on making it disappear. Well that was easy.

I cover the body with a spare bedsheet that I found and leave the room.

I walk my way to the end of the hallway and stand in front of the exit. Everyone was standing there, oops. I forgot to tell them the passcode.

[3rd person POV]

"Oops I forgot about the passcode." Izuku said while rubbing the back of his neck. "What happened to that guy?" Fatgum asked. "He managed to escape." Izuku answered.

Izuku looked at the door and a tick mark appeared on his face.

"Who tried to be the next Tony Stark?" Izuku said while a sinister smile appeared on his face.

"It was me, sorry about that." Said the same girl from the beginning.

"Well since Nezu does not know what lack of money is, then I guess I'll break it." Izuku said while charging up One for All, but there were Red sparks bouncing off his body along with his regular aqua green.

He used 15% to kick the door open but the power was equal to 20%.

The door flew out of its hinges and everyone started to cough due to the dust flying everywhere

"THERE THEY ARE!!!!! DEKU-KUN!!" Uraraka tried to hug me but I sidestepped and she crashed into Fatgum's belly.

"Midoriya-kun! I'm glad you are oka- Midoriya-kun why is your eye red?"
Iida asked.

"I dunno." Izuku just shrugged
_________________________________________
Two consecutive updates? Who had so much free time? Not me!

Next time on 'My only hope always was always will be'

Nejire is where now? And what just happened!?

Why did this happen!?!

PLUS ULTRA!