Twisted past IV: Incomplete Puzzle

A quick disclaimer
Izuku is currently retelling his tale to Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and Nemuri. Also, I've planned a quite solid plan for this story so listen up!

This story is going to be a shitshow. Probably upto 130 Chapters. So yeah you're in for a ride. Now some may ask, "Bro you are barely in season 2 and this fic already has 40+ chapters!" That's where the shitshow part comes in. All of the seasons till season 4 and some features of season 5 and 6 along with my own plot are mashed up and grinded like an Oreo on steroids. So without further ado, let's begin!

Past storytelling: in normal text and middle linespacing

Present conversations: in italics and in left side linespacing

Normal text after storytelling is over

-Flashback-

"Izuku?" Inko called out to her son from her room. Inside her room, she was patching up some of her previous burns from Hisashi.

The door slightly opened to reveal a 4 year old Izuku, his own arm was bandaged heavily.

"Yes Mama?" Izuku was quite smart for a 5 year old. He understood how to read someone's emotions easily which helped him from bullies because he could tell when they'll bully him, unfortunately, this didn't save neither him nor his mother from Hisashi.

"You're going to play with Nejire right?" Inko asked Izuku, who nodded rapidly. "I'll take that as a yes, you can play longer today, your father went to a meeting so he probably is going to come at night."

This was a happy news to Izuku, he can play longer today!

He knew papa was a bad man so he tended to stay away from his papa as much as he can.

___________

“Wait, Uncle Hisashi used to abuse your mom?” Nejire asked with a hint of surprise and anger.

“There's more, I'll continue and you can know over time”

___________

But luck wasn't on their side today, during the Evening, Hisashi came back with a 10 year old kid with hands over his body.

"H-hisashi? I thought you were in a meeting?" Oh no. IZUKU!

"Where's Izuku? I thought he wasn't allowed to play outside." Hisashi said with a sickly sweet voice. You won't even know that this person is a monster.

"Hisashi I—" Inko couldn't even get to say anything when Hisashi slapped her and she fell to the ground.

"You useless woman!!" Hisashi screamed before kicking his wife on her stomach to send her rolling on the ground.

This was probably the worst moment when Izuku could've entered.

______

"Sorry to interrupt this but me and Izuku have to go now. Izuku, your Pro Hero license got approved." Shouta's voice came from behind us. He was standing on the ledge of the window.

"Sorry guys, I gotta leave, I'll be back in a few hours." I went to my room to get my new suit for the hero work.

(Not by me, of course

(Not by me, of course. I can't draw that good.)

I know I'm looking snazzy.

"Let's go Izuku, we don't have time to waste."

We took off from the rooftop and began to jump from roof to roof.

We were 15 minutes in our
We heard a commotion from a warehouse.

I turned on my headset to increase the range of hearing.

Unknown person's POV

"You know you had made that deal, don't turn your back right after you get your money."

"I know, but I said not to kill anyone. Yet you killed my class- no. You killed my friends when you pulled that sports festival stunt. And now you're using their bodies to create nomu's? Not to mention using my best friend's mother's body as well?" I said with anger in my voice. I can't take this guilt anymore.

"Seize!" Some random person spoke up, most likely a kid of my age. But it sounded familiar.

Before I could even blink, the other guy was out, all I saw was a green flash mixed with hints of red.

"Stop right there! Sorry but you have to go to the police station." That kid spoke, I couldn't see him properly due to the lack of light.

"Like I'll let a kid like you do that." I was ready to take my dagger and charge but what he said next stopped me.

"I am Pro Hero Deku, sorry miss but you have to comply."

I turned around to see him clearly. It was...no.... it can't be.

It was Izuku.

My best friend.

No, I can't face hi-

"Let's go Uraraka-san."

________________________________

Another chapter done and dusted. So here we are! I hope you read the message I posted above!