When Izuku and Aizawa pranked almost all of the U.A staff

(A/N Here Izuku is 11, and All Might is not a teacher yet.)

They had enough

They were continuously teased by the U.A staff for being secret father and son because of their similar behaviour and habits.

That's when they had this idea

Pranking

All of the U.A staff

All of them

Here's how it went

Pranking Nemuri

Midnight was a caring person, but can be scary at times, according to Izuku.
She likes to drink Hot chocolate a lot, and it's winter now so it's convenient!

They were at their wits end, trying to think about how they can prank her, that's when Izuku had this wonderful idea

He and Aizawa, Grinded Oreo to powder, Took some chocolate syrup, some Cardamom chili powder, yogurt, and mixed them together. They named it 'Elixir'.

(On a serious note, don't do this, I tried, let's just say it didn't end well)

Aizawa was the test dummy, he took a sip. And immediately coughed it out. It didn't do anything except the undeniably crappy taste.

Midnight always used a opaque sippy cup for drinking hot chocolate.

Izuku sneakily pours the elixir into the cup and acts like nothing happened!

There was midnight, enjoying the free time she got with the rest of the staff.
She takes out the sippy cup and drinks the elixir and that's when the shit went down.

She started coughing and spat the elixir on Vlad's face.

Vlad was surprised and used his quirk and scared the living hell out of Power Loader, because the blood covered his helmet and he couldn't see because the blood is in the way, and fell backwards from his chair and thus breaking the floor with his Huge-ass metal bucket, as named by a 11 year old Izuku.

Pranking Hizashi

Hizashi is scared of bugs

Very very scared

So Izuku and Aizawa caught a bunch of insects from a nearby forest and prepared their plan.

They had spare keys to his apartment so they snuck into the apartment in the dead of night.

They saw Hizashi fully content in sleep. They released all of the bugs in his room and left the apartment.

When Hizashi woke up, Let's just say

the neighborhood woke up with bleeding ears.

Pranking Vlad

Vlad is a dog lover!

They were planning things about how can they prank him. Aizawa suddenly perked up and a light bulb seemingly came out of nowhere.

The beginning of Apo-cat-lypse #2.
(#1 was the one in the voting list)

They snuck some fishes in his (Vlad's) pants pocket and climbed up a rooftop.

Vlad, who was unaware of the situation, goes to the vet to pick up his dogs. As soon as he enters, hordes of cats come up to him and chase his wherever he goes, Even to his house and cause chaos with the dogs.
Meanwhile, Izuku and Aizawa were laughing their ass off!

The next day when he arrived at school, Everyone saw a Vlad, covered in scratches and claw marks. Other's dismissed them as Vlad's dogs since no-one knew how old they are but when he entered the staff room, Aizawa just said 'Purr-fect'

Pranking Power Loader

This was actually simple! Messing with his creations.

Izuku and Aizawa being the smartass they were, they jumbled up all the wiring and made them to cause mini explosions.

Aizawa just took a small jet thruster meant for boosting flying quirks and activated it.

It went like "Boom boom!"
(If you get this reference, you're officially my homie)

Later they connect all of them to the light switch of the room

It was Sunday, Power Loader came to his lovely workshop and turned on the light. All of the inventions caused a chain reaction, caused all of the fire sprinklers around the school to activate and leaving a smoked Power Loader behind.

Pranking snipe

Snipe always teases Izuku for his height. And that ticks Izuku off. He was going to teach weapons training in class 2B so that was Izuku's time to take revenge.

He replaced Snipe's guns with water guns.

Moreover, Aizawa replaced his bullets with cigarettes.

This was going to be hilarious.

Snipe is demonstrating how to use guns, he takes out the guns from his holster and pulls the trigger.

Just some water comes out.

The class bursts into laughter leaving the teacher confused.

He takes out his extra gun (real one) and reaches to take out bullets, but he got cigarettes.

Well that was unexpected for the students.

Pranking Cementoss

There's not much they could do so they simply put a whoopie cushion on his chair.

Sadly, One of the students found this and Aizawa and Izuku got caught in their mischief.

It was time to go for Izuku and one of the 3rd years was teasing him so he picked up a pebble and did a clean shot on the guy's forehead.

Aizawa, who was watching from afar just grinned and muttered "This is my kid and I'm fucking proud of him."