Waking up

Izuku's POV

I wake up to the blinding light of the moonlight entering the room from the window of a hospital ward, I started to think how the hell did I get here, until I heard shifting next to me. I turn my head to see Nejire sleeping peacefully on a chair, her head next to my pillow. I can also see Mirio and Tamaki asleep. Mirio's head on the wall, Tamaki's head on Mirio's shoulder.

It was honestly cute watching them, but it's too much for my depressed soul. I can hear a yawn from Nejire, who just woke up from her nap.

Nejire:"Izuku?"

Izuku:"Good morning or night Sleepyhead."

She sits next to him and immediately slaps him.

Nejire:"Why would you do that? Risking your life like that? I was worried that you'd never wake up, if you died then I-I...I" She whisper-yelled

Izuku:"You were injured, I'd rather die than to lose you, because you are the only one I care for in this world."

Nejire:"Don't you ever think you're alone, I'm always here for you and I'll always here. For you."

Nejire could not hold it any longer. She pulled Izuku to a hug and cried on to his shoulder. He hugged her back and tears fell from his eyes.

Nejire:"You were quirkless as much as I remember. Then how do you have a quirk?"

A yawn could be heard from behind them, as they turn their head's they see Mirio wide awake and Tamaki still looking a bit sleepy.

Mirio:"Sorry for butting into your conversation but you were quirkless?"

Izuku:"I awakened my quirk at the age of 14. It required me to be a bit buff to use it."

Mirio:"That's very strange. Quirks at least are awakened by the age of 6 at most."

Tamaki:"You know her from a long time right?"

Izuku:"Yeah."

Nejire:"Why are you so sad?"

Izuku:"Nothing."

'Wish I could tell her, how I feel for her, how much I love her. But when have I got love? If she doesn't want me, then it's fine! I would always love her and protect her from the shadows, just so she could be happy.'
_________________________________________