Rush p3

The silence was deafening. But shortly, this eerie silence was cut off by a yell of smash and Strong turbulent winds.

The students had landed safely due to one of the pro heroes; Fatgum, who took all of the students except Izuku inside his 'Fatrampoline'. Yep, that name happens to exist.

"Owie, where are...............we?" Said one of the general course students who was looking around with her big eyes.

Izuku spoke up first. "As it stands, we are currently in the underground floors of the stadium which is used as lodging for the national teams so they don't have to-" "WE GET IT OKAY!?! ARE WE GONNA DIE!?! I COULDN'T EVEN GET TO TOUCH SOME BO-" Mineta's rambling was cut off by a karate chop on his neck from our favourite Itsuka Kendo!

"Give me a break." Kendo sighed in annoyance.

"Before I was interrupted by someone, I was about to say that I know this place by heart. So follow my lead. I need another cup of coffee for this."

Izuku then proceeded to lead them towards the only exit. And they were all the way opposite of the exit so they had to do a bit a adventure.

On the surface

There were multiple Villains coming our of multiple portals who charged at whoever they saw. The Hero students who were on the surface were helping to speed up the evacuation.

"Well talk about a Deja Vu." Said kaminari who was holding a water hose to extinguish fire. Bad idea to be honest

"For once in my entire damn life, you're right Pikachu." Said Jiro who was using her quirk to locate the civilians. Her ears were bleeding from the intense noices. "And maybe I'll ask U.A to pay my medical bills." She added trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

Once of the heroes tried to punch one of the Villains but their fist was stopped by a metal pillar crashing down on them. Killing them without giving a chance to react.

Back to our protagonist

The team of 20 students and one hero were halfway through their path when a bloodcurdling scream rung out. They turned back to see nothing. They followed the origin of the scream to find a trail of blood. They followed the trail and eventually reached a room. Fatgum opened the door.

There was a boy whose joints were completely twisted and head snapped in an inhumane angle.

"Well well well, look who do we have?" A hoarse voice rung out. A man came out of the shadows, wearing a toxic mask along with black trackpants and A combat vest. The man had visible scars near his neck. A line of blades were hanging from his belt and two holsters that contained guns.

"Why didn't you die, Hisashit?" Izuku stated harshly, he sounded confident.

"Izuku~ that's not a way to talk to your father~," Hisashi said trying to hold a smile but his facial expression said otherwise.

Hisashi continued. "Besides, Don't they know that you're quirkless?" 

Izuku was having none of it. He charged One For All in his index finger and sent a blast of pressurized wind in Hisashi's direction. The area shook from the force of the blast.

"You're not my father. You should know it." Izuku snarled. All the barriers he had made over the years had begun to crumble away and the rage he held back was seeping into his body and mind.

"Ah you have a quirk? That's new. Well I guess I have to teach you some manners." Smoke began to rise out of Hisashi's mask filters. He opened his mask, took a deep breath. Izuku knew what Hisashi was about to do.

Hisashi bellowed a large ball of fire, crumbling anything that came in contact with it to dust.

"20% S.T Louis Smash!!!" The immense wind pushed back the fire and extinguished it. Dust rose up and created a smokescreen. Izuku tapped "go away. You'll find an exit in the hallway to the left."

Fatgum understood the message and quietly took the students away using the smokescreen as an advantage.

Izuku dashed forward, he had a good idea where Hisashi was, so he used 8% of OFA to kick him. He was able to land a solid hit. The impact blew away the surrounding dust and cleared the area. That's when Hisashi saw it. Chronamis.

The chemical which he injected into Izuku's body when he was 6 years old as an experiment in order to make him somewhat useful was working.

Izuku's left eye's sclera turned pitch black.