Truth

[Izuku's POV]

Nejire started breathing again. Thanks to god/Jesus/Durga/Izanagi or anyone up there who never did a good job and decided to do this one correctly.

We were currently loading all of the injured people. I took Nejire in my arms and took her to the ambulance.

Suddenly a guy blocked me.

"Sorry buddy but Civilians come before heroes." This ticked me off. Nejire is near death and this guy says 'Sorry buddy but Civilians come before heroes.' or some shit?

"She is not a hero yet, she's an intern at Ryukyu's agency. Save her.................... Please. She's going to die, I-I can't lose anyone close to me anymore." I can't help but let a few tears fall. Damn I'm becoming soft.

"*Sigh* Alright kid. It hurts huh? Losing Someone close to you." The guy loads up Nejire in the ambulance and I leave for a backtrack to the stadium.

I activate 100% throughout my body but I fell unconscious.

I'm in a void??? Mindscape??? Whatever.

I try to move forward. But I fall. Now that I look at myself; my body is covered by a wierd black mist.

I suddenly hear whispers coming from somewhere.

"Is he the 9th user?" A hoarse voice rung out.

"He is indeed the 9th user" this voice sounded like a child's

"Is he ready for handling our quirks?" The same hoarse voice said.

"He is ready, he is indeed a feisty one. Toshinori did a great choice." this was a female's voice.

Suddenly I see several people looking at me.

A white haired guy reaches his hand out to hold mine.

Bright light flashed before my eyes and the next thing I know is that I'm in a hospital.

A nurse entered into the ward and spoke up. "You were passed out due to quirk exhaustion, so there are no injuries you'll be discharged by an hour."

"How is Nejire?" I asked worrying about her.

"Who?"

"Nejire Hado."

"Oh! She's awake and in the room right next to this one."

I tried to get up from my bed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I fell.

"Oh you're awake problem child." I see Aizawa coming inside the ward. His eyes are puffed up for some reason.

"Hey Sho. Are you okay?"

"Kinda."

Okay this is odd. Something's definitely wrong

"How are my friends?"

He visibly paled.

"Sho, how are my friends?" I asked again.

"Shoji, Sero and Uraraka are dead."

This can't be real. No this can't be real.

"H-how? I-I saw Uraraka before I l-left!"

"That wasn't Uraraka. That was a villain who killed Uraraka and drank her blood to transform into Uraraka."

She was one of my first friends. She was my best friend! She was a strong person. No this isn't real.

Please tell me it's a dream

_________________________________________