Twisted past I: Bad memories

Izuku was kinda nervous, which is quite Out of character for him. He knew he had to tell Nemuri everything eventually, but not this early. Hisashit ruined everything.

He took a left turn from the staircase and then stood in front of a particular door. The door in front of which he stood first when he entered U.A on that day.

He looked at the flower bouquets in his hand and grimaced.

He opened the door and entered the room. All of the students were sitting there, no words were exchanged between anyone.

The places where once his friends used to sit were covered in flower bouquets and scented candles. He placed his bouquets on the already full desks and went to his place.

After a few minutes, Aizawa entered the room. He waited a bit and then started to speak.

"As all of you know, three students have left us. But we won't let it stop us. Today, in Hero informatics, we'll be picking hero names-"

"And it'll be supervised by me-" Came a cheerful voice, but got cut off by Aizawa. "Because I don't wanna repeat history."

"You guys think we are in the mindset to do this? Our friends died, give us a break already!"

"Yeah! We don't wanna do this!"

The two voices were Mineta and Kaminari. The pervert duo.

Izuku had enough, he tried maintaining his sanity.

He stood up and slammed the desk hard. All eyes were on him now.

"Are you still a child!? Our friends died, so what!? Heroes have to make sacrifices, we can't let this get to us! They weren't in vain! SO BUCKLE THE FUCK UP CAUSE WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE TO CARRY ON THEIR DREAMS!"

Izuku's eyes turned red and there were knives floating around him.

"Yes our friends died, but we gotta keep our heads up!" Iida spoke up with renewed vigour.

"We can't sit around and mourn when we have to save people!" This time, it was Momo.

All of this scene was too similar. Too similar for Izuku's liking. The time when he lost two of his friends. No, he can't be distracted now.

First up Ashido came up with her name, Alien queen. Which was denied rather quickly. Aoyama chose 'I cannot stop twinkling' which he later withdrew and turned to 'Glimmer'.

Kirishima chose 'Red riot'. 10/10 for tribute to another hero. Better than 'All might jr'.

Sato chose 'Sugar man'. Diabetics would be offended.

Ojiro chose 'Primative'. No idea where that came from.

Hagakure chose 'Invisalign'. Sounds pretty cool.

Shoto was just Shoto. Uncreative as hell.

Iida was just Tenya. Really?

Bakugo chose King explosion murder, lord explosion murder, explosion murder. All of them denied. Later he just settled for Ground Zero. Good.

Momo went with Genesis. Kinda reminds of genesect from Pokemon.

Kaminari chose Chargebolt. The only job he did well.

Jiro took 'Soundwave'. Yes, this is a reference. Find it ;)

Ashido came up again with a new name, 'Xenolis'. Another reference, but not to any franchise. Find it. It's pretty easy.

Tokoyami, my man, took 'Tsukoyomi'. Lord of the night.

Tsuyu, Kermit's daughter, chose 'Froppy'. Super cute!!.