Reboot 50%

Izuku's POV

We're traveling by the bus right now, everyone is chatting except me and Todoroki, kaminari teasing Kacchan, I was thinking about my Mom and then my train of thoughts is broken by Tsuyu, AKA Kermit's daughter.

"Hey Midoriya."

"Yes Tsuyu?" Tsuyu is one of the more matured students in our class, and she's blunt as fuck.

"Why don't you use your quirk? I also noticed you didn't take the quirk apprehension test."

Of course the piece of shit; Cuntsuki Bakahoe was to interrupt.
"Deku's quirkless."

Who asked you bitch?

"I'm not. I just don't like using it much. The teachers know about it." It feels like I didn't deserve this quirk.

"Don't spout bullshit! I know you since childhood, you're QUIRKLE-"

I used 13% of OFA and fired a small air bullet on his face, Bakugo's nose starts bleeding due to the force. Serves him right.

I decided to shift the whole thing.
"See. I just manifested my quirk at the age of 14. How would you know anyway? I don't live in that neighborhood anymore."

"Which school did you attend then?" Ah yes, the sonic ripoff asked that.

"After my mom's death, I was taken up by Midnight as my sister, I was homeschooled by the teachers of U.A . Including Nezu."

"I'm sorry if I caused any problem." Why did he apologize though? I'm really beginning to think the stick up his ass being true.

"Inko...d-died?" Sad truth but yeah, I wish I could kill Hisashit by my own hands

"Yeah, 5 years ago."

The next thing I know is that I'm pulled into a hug tighter than my mom's hugs, and that's not an exaggeration.

"What's your quirk?" Mario? Merry go? Mirio.

"All in due time."

"Alright kids, we're here." Goth Jesus to the rescue!!!! I live!!

A huge Dome like structure can be seen from the windows of the bus, as students were getting of the bus, a cheerful voice could be heard.

"Izuku! Give your sister a hug!" Oh shit-

I'm immediately hugged by one of my sisters, 13.

"13-nee-chan, I can't breathe!" WHAT'S UP WITH THESE HUGS!? I'M CALLING THE CHILD PROTECTION.

"Alright! I'm 13, and welcome to Unforeseen Joint Simulation, USJ for short."

After a long speech on the usage of quirks which I decided to not hear because I already know it.

The lights could be seen flickering on and off until a portal appears in the centre of the facility, a horde of Villains coming out of the portal along with a gas guy, a man with hands All over his body and a bird like thingy.

"We are the league of Villains and we're here to kill all might!" Hand job? Hand fetish? Okay I ran out of nicknames.

"13 protect the students."

Before anything could happen, some of the students were teleported to the different zones of the facility

I'm teleported to the flood zone with tsuyu and grapist. Fuck you author.

"It seems they do know about the zones of USJ but not the students."

"What do you mean Midoriya?" Really? I'm revoking your privileges.

"Call me Izuku since I'm calling you by your first name. Second why would they send you to the flood zone? Your quirk is suitable in water.

"You're right."

We basically did what we did in anime. Except the bone breaking. I'd like my bones intact, thank you very much.

We landed on the ground and quickly ran to the plaza.

The bird thingy was holding Sho against the ground. His hand bent at an unnatural angle and his skull cracked.

"I'm sorry Shigaraki Tomura but one of the students escaped." Okay so this guy looks like he inhaled soo much smoke that he— I ran out of description.

"If you weren't our ride back home, I would've killed you right now. Well no matter, let's retreat.....But let's crush the pride of the symbol of Peace!!!!!!!!!"

Hand job moves at breakneck speed and then runs to touch Tsuyu. But then......

________________________________

What happens to the students? Will this be their end? Meanwhile something snaps inside Izuku's mind!

Next time on 'My only hope, always was, always will be'

All might arrives at the scene, but is it too late?

Find out in the next chapter

Plus Ultra!