Twisted past III: Sickness

Strap in Bois, gals and non binary pals, here's the Discord server→ https://discord.gg/UzDWWysY

Okay. Here goes nothing. Wait, when did I stop cursing in the chapters? Maybe author wanted to make me an emo cinnamon roll?

Anyways.

"Izuku, please go change quickly we're bringing the Ouija board!" Wait what in the everloving fuck-

Great.

My life is soooo chaotic that even I dunno what is gonna happen next even though all of the trouble Trinity has fourth wall privileges.

Welp, I got nae naed.

I quickly go to my room and then change into my casual clothes, and turn off the lights.

We all didn't even get the chance to ask questions when all candles blew off. The middle of the Ouija board started glowing, revealing Sero.

"You broke the fourth wall again." Ghost Sero said to us before disappearing.

"Well that happened." Nejire said. Yep that's what she said.

"Izuku, can I talk to you?" Oh shit, Nejire is serious. "Let's go to the rooftop. We'll talk there."

Next thing we know, we're at the rooftop.

We were sitting on the ledge in a comfortable silence. Both of us were hesitant to speak first. The night sky looked beautiful, there was no moon.

"Nejire?" I tried starting the conversation, this silence was too overbearing.

"Izuku, you're straining yourself." What? "What are you talking about?"

"Izuku, you're expression and body language says it all. You're pushing yourself. You do realise that we're all here for you right?"

"..."

"I know how you feel okay? I get it that it's too much to handle but you're making it even harder for yourself! You can rely on us! We can help you!"

"You don't know Nejire. You don't know what that sick bastard did to me and my mom! He's going to kill everyone I love! He won't rest until he breaks me apart! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

Maybe I took it too far.

"It's true, I don't know much about you, especially because of, excuse my language, Hisashit. But that's what friends are for right? Helping each other through thick and thin? And remember, no matter what happens..."

She leaned in on me and gave a small peck on my lips.

"... I'll always be there for you. Through every challenge that comes in your way, I'll be there fighting side to side with you. I'll be there to help you when you fall, I'll be there in both your happy and sad times. Why? Because I like you, Izuku."

Nejire looked like a goddess under the night. Her cheeks were in a whole different level of red but, she was still trying to help me. Was this what I ever wanted, to be loved? Someone who loves me from the bottom of their soul? On that day, I swore to protect Nemi with my life. And today I swear to do the same for Nejire.

"Nejire I-"

"IZUKU! COME HERE QUICK!!!"

Nemuri's voice rung out from the lower floors.

With a sense of urgency, we rushed to the stairs. As we approached our floor, we saw Mirio waving his hand frantically.

We quickly entered the living room where Nemuri was sitting on the couch, dumbfounded.

“We are here from the Graveyard near the Tatooine station! We have an absurd case where some of the bodies are missing from their graves! The list of the missing bodies are

Mezo Shoji

Hanta Sero

Inko Midoriya

Daijoro Bango.”

There's no doubt, it's Hisashit's doing.

Nejire took my left hand and held it tightly with hers. It made me feel a tad bit relieved.

Hisashit is sick to the bone.