suprise shawty

chapter 73 | surprise shawty

────────────────────

"Surprise Shawty!" You greet Eri in her hospital room.

"Eri!" Deku smiles at the girl, walking in behind you with Lemillion. "Sorry we couldn't come see you sooner, we had some work to do." Deku says for the both of you.

Lemillion holds up a fruit basket for her, pulling up a chair and sitting in-front of her bed. Deku grabs a chair for the two of you to sit down on and you thank him.

"I brought you a cat plushie." You smile, giving her the fluffy toy. She grabs onto the toy, "T-thank you.."

"Is there any fruit you like? Can I guess? It's preaches right? Cause you're like a peach!" Mirio gives her the basket, which she grabs after setting the toy down.

"Apples..." Eri quietly says.

"That's what I thought!" Mirio winks while taking an apple out from the basket.

The four of you chat with the girl as you cut up the apples for her. The doctors talk behind you outside where Aizawa watches the four of you.

Eri quietly speaks up, you leaned in to hear better. "This whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking...about when you guys rescued me. But I didn't know your names. I only know Lemillion, I wanted to know your names.."

You smile at the girl, 'She's so cute.'

"I'm Izuku Midoryia. My hero name is Deku!" Izuku says.

"A hero name?" Eri tilts her head in confusion and Deku tells her what it means. She turns to face you next, waiting for you to tell her.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), my hero name is Aquarius. Feel free to call me whatever you want!" You stretch your back, already sore from the seats.

"Lemillion, Deku and Aquarius...and that man with the glasses.." She says quietly, but you're able to understand what she said.

'Oh yeah, she's talking about sir..'

"You were all injured badly because of me..because of me you all suffered..I'm sorry..," Eri's eyes began to form tears, "It...It was my fault that you lost your power..Lemillion.."

'Poor Eri, she's way too young be going through this type of stuff. She shouldn't even be in this stupid hospital bed...'

"Eri," Lemillion places his hand on top of her head reassuringly, "No one thought they were suffering. This is all we think: I'm glad Eri is okay! There's no point to apologizing to someone who doesn't exist."

You decide to join in, "Don't worry about it! Everyone fought because they wanted to see your smile!" You give the girl a cheeky grin and her eyes water even more.

Eri begins to tug on her mouth, leaving the three of you confused. "I'm sorry...how do you smile again...?"

It's quiet until Izuku gets up, "Mr.Aizawa! Could Eri leave the hospital for just one day?"

Aizawa leans against the wall and answers, "It's not impossible, but anyway, she's going to be-"

Deku cuts him off, "Then, can Eri come too?"

Your eyes widen in realization, "The school festival! That's a perfect idea! Please can she come?"

A lightbulb goes off in Mirios head. "Eri, this is great! A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!"

'Why'd he say it like that??? LMFAOOO'

As Mirio explains what the festival is, you smile at Eri's expression as her eyes light up a bit. 'I guess I have a reason to look forward to helping with all of this planning...maybe it won't be so bad.'

Snapping back to reality, you join the conversation again.

"I'm on a break right now from school, so I can stay with you the whole time on our date!" Mirio points to himself and you choke on your spit.

"Date...?" She innocently asks.

"An outing taken by a man and a woman who are intimate!"

'AYO it's not just a man and a woman ‼️🙄'

"An outing taken by a man and a woman..." Eri repeats to herself.

"Togata, what are you saying...?" Izuku asks nervously, and you agree, "Idk that sounded a bit sus. 🥶😥💯‼️🤬"

────────────────────

another chapter 🧍‍♀️ anyways i hope you guys are okay ily all 🙄💗💗

pov: you're wondering why there's updates with no new chapter but it's just me making edits to this chapter 💔