izuku midoriya

࿐ if you picked

if you picked...

Izuku Midoriya

────────────────────

"(Y/N), I've gotta tell you something." Izuku nervously spoke. Sweat dripped down in forehead and he shook violently as he stood across from you.

You nodded your head, not fazed by his actions, "Whats up?" He was usually like this, you had gotten used to it at this point. He was probably going to tell you about some All Might figure that was releasing soon and he needed your help to get.

He anxiously looked around, "Could we go outside, please?" He whispered.

You nodded, already knowing to not question your friend when he got like this. The two of you sneakily made your ways out of the dorms, standing underneath a street lamp outside.

"There's something that I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time, since middle school, actually.." He began, face growing hot and palms growing sweatier by the second.

You titled your head in confusion, "Uhh, yeah..?"

'Maybe this actually is important.' You began to get slightly nervous.

"W-Well, u-u-u-uHMMM???"

You began to laugh, "It's okay, Izuku! You can tell me anything bestie."

He suddenly frowned, "That's the problem.."

Your tilted your head slightly in confusion, "What is?"

"It's whenever you call me your best friend.." He finally confesses. He stares into your eyes, hopefully.

His words completely fly over your head, "Is it because you wanna be best friends with Iida? Is it because we haven't hung out much and our bond is gone?! I'm sorry I didn't realize!"

Izuku reaches out to slap his forehead but stops himself, "N-No..that's not it. It's because I, uhhhh, had- no- have feelings-s-s-s for you. SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL!"

Izuku looked like he was going to explode any second, his whole face was completely red and he shook so much it made you worry for him.

His confession was all over the place. Izuku being nervous made you nervous, "O-Oh?" You blurt out.

"I HOPE YOU CAN RETURN MY FEELINGS BUT IT'S TOTALLY FINE IF YOU DON'T I SWEAR IT'S FINE I'LL JUST GO NO-"

You clamp your hand over his mouth to shut him up. "I feel the same way, Izuku. Please calm down before you explode or something.."

He stands still, frozen in utter shock, your words replay over and over in his mind until he explodes. His face is red and he's stuttering again, "R-R-Really?!"

You nod, "Yes! Calm down, Izuku."

"R-Right, sorry." He collects himself, taking a deep breath before asking, "(Y/N), would you please let me be your boyfriend? I promise I'll always look after you and be there for you. No matter what. I'll be there to help you with your homework and bring you those cookies that you like whenever you want..!"

When you don't reply to him he gets even more anxious, "If you don't want too that's okay! I hope if you don't feel the same we can still be best friends. Or even friends. W-What ever you want..!"

You throw yourself onto him, wrapping your arms around his neck. It takes him a moment to register your movements, but when he does he wraps his arms around your waist and the two do you stay locked together.

Izuku began to smile to himself, his eyes glossy as he sighs in relief. He snuggles into your shoulder as he holds onto you gently, but securely.

"Yes, I accept." You finally spoke, "I-Im sorry? Im not good with this type of stuff..." You admit, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

He nods, "Me too, (Y/N)." He pulls away from you to get a better look at you.

He takes in your expression. You looked like you were gonna pass out, your face beet read and sweat drips off the side of your forehead. Izuku begins to laugh at your facial expression. You cross your arms and lightly pout, but his laugh was contagious and you begin to do the same, you reached your hand out and grab his, the two of you began to hold hands as you stood there giggling. "You have no room to laugh at me!" You managed to say between giggles.

"Thank you, Izuku." You whisper, shuffling your feet closer to the boy.

"For what?" He asks innocently, barely noticing you getting closer to him until he could feel your breath over his lips.

Before you could move any closer, you whisper something out before pressing your lips onto his.

"Wanting someone like me."

────────────────────

this is izuku's ending :] so if you wanted to end up with him, then here you go! hope you liked this

thanks to everyone for these cute fan arts! i love them all! if i haven't posted yours met please send me a message! it might have gotten lost in my camera roll LOL

silky_starlight

NekoLowyRyu

_weird_champ_

_weird_champ_