ight ima head out

chapter 54 | ight ima head out

────────────────────

The days of training had finally passed and now, you and your class had just gotten out of the bus to go and take your test.

"I'm kinda nervous.." You admitted to Bakugou. "It's not a big deal, you're acting like a baby, shut up."

You frown, before you could reply Todoroki comes by and reassures you.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You've got a strong quirk and you'll do fine. Bakugou, you shouldn't be so rude to (Y/N) when she isn't feeling well-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou cuts him of, mini explosions emitting from his palms, "I know what you're trying to do, Mr, Half and Half nice guy! PISS OFF!"

Todoroki doesn't reply, he only hums before turning away from him. Bakugou growls, "DON'T IGNORE ME YOU BASTARD, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS-"

Aizawa groans, "Quiet, you're giving me a headache."

You flash Todoroki a smile, he flashes you the tiniest one in return which causes you do smile wider. "I didn't know you had such a cute smile, Todoroki!" You giggle as his face heats up, he obviously isn't used to these type of compliments face to face.

"T-Thank you, (Y/N).."

Bakugou growls in jealousy before crossing his arms, deciding to pick a fight with Todoroki later so Aizawa doesn't get upset again.

You finally pay attention to what the rest of the class were talking about, Kirishima raises his fist in the air, "Plus-"

"ULTRA!!"

You eyes widen as you stare at the tall boy. 'I feel so small compared to him!'

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." A guy with purple hair says. You look over to them as see an extremely beautiful girl with, uh, a big rack.

'I-I thought I was the thicc queen...' You collaps onto the floor dramatically which causes your classmates to look over at you in worry. 'I mean, Momo was the actual thicc queen instead of me but still-' You slowly stand up when you notice everyone looking at you.

"Sorry, just realized that I'm not a thicc queen." You sigh and cross your arms, listening to Mineta and Kaminari make perverted comments about you.

Suddenly the tall guy bows, apologizing loudly. 'Jesus Christ, here I thought I was dramatic...another person is taking my title, again!'

It wasn't until you finally realized that these guys were literally your rival school. Apparently that weird tall guy who bashed his head into the ground was super strong, too.

"Ight ima head out." You turn around to walk back into the bus but before you could step on the bus driver pushes the button which causes the door to slam in your face. "BRUH???? Heart been broke so many times don't know what to believe 😔💔💔💯."