the name for a hero

chapter 21 | the name for a hero

  ────────────────────

Three days after the sports festival and hanging out with friends, you're finally on your way back to U.A. High. "You're the water hero, (L/N)! Can you sign my book for me?!"

You snap your head around to see a little girl with blonde pigtails. "Uh, sure.." You bend down to her height and sign the book using the hero name that you came up with. "Once I'm a pro hero, you'll be the first person in the world to have my autograph. Better not loose that." You gave her a wink before she excitedly ran off to show her mother.

You tried to walk to school peacefully like you usually do, but lots of 'fans' came and asked for either a picture or autograph.

You successfully made it onto school in time, running into the classroom you could hear your friends discus something.

"So many people recognized me!"

"I got like, so many new followers!"

"This is crazy!"

You agreed with all of them, when you woke up you saw so many new followers on your Instagram and Twitter. Some how they managed to even find your Snapchat too.

'At least they didn't find my WattPad account..'

You sat down in your seat as Aizawa walked in. He had lost his bandages which made a smile appear on your face.

During the lesson, your teacher explains that during your Hero Informatics Period you and your class will choose hero names. 'I've already got one.'

He also discussed something about Pro Hero's giving nominations, Todoroki and Bakugou having the most or something.

This made you a little jealous, but your teacher says everyone will get a place to work. "Good morning, students!"

You look and see the R- rated hero, Midnight. "I'll be here to help you choose your hero names!" She beams excitedly.

Your cat like teacher cuts in, "I'm not good with this stuff, so Midnight will be doing it with you guys instead. These names will be used in the future, good night and good luck." He drops into his little sleeping bag and falls asleep.

Your class hands out white boards and Midnight gives you the instructions to pick a name. You don't write it down as soon as you get the board.