his power

chapter 8 | his power

────────────────────

"Don't worry dear, he's going to be alright. Though, he really isn't in the best shape...you should head on back to class so you don't miss any other battles, including your own." Recovery Girls smiles sweetly at you.

You nod, giving her one last thank you. You look over at Izuku before walking out Recovery Girls office. 'Bakugou really went sicko mode on Izuku...' you think.

You walked back into the training grounds, you walk over to your teammates. "Sorry if I made you guys wait." You apologies to Shoji and Todoroki. "It's alright." Shoji looks over at you, nodding. Todoroki looks at you before drying telling you that it was alright.

"Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains. Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might announced while the sirens went off.

You and your team began to run into the building, you look over at Todoroki expecting him to have taken the lead. 'Why the hell does he have ice surrounding half of his damn face?' You thought, deciding that it was probably a personal topic or for the aesthetic, and decided not to ask.

Shoji's tentacles?(?) spear apart, he used one ear-tentacle to listen out for anyone around. Then, he formed lips on one of them. "One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. The other is somewhere on the same floor...they're barefoot.." He pauses before another ball with a mouth speaks.

"The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?" Shoji finished. "Go outside. It's dangerous. I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle.." Todoroki dryly said to the both of you. "But that doesn't matter to me..."

"What?" You asked out in disbelief. "Were on this team too, ya know." You furrowed your eyebrows. He ignores you as he places his hand on the wall, ice begins to cover to room. You shiver a bit, deciding to change the temperature of your water to be hotter to warm yourself. Shoji grabs you and runs out, setting you down you both look at the building as it's being covered in ice. You both let out little gasps, this Todoroki sure was something.

You couldn't see what was happening inside, but you already knew that your team was going to win. "Hero team wins!" You hear All Might scream. You frown a bit, disappointment casting in your eyes. Sure, you guys won- and you didn't have to do anything, but that was the problem. You were usually a lazy person but ever since you decided to go to U.A., you decided that you were going to show everyone what you were made of.

Yesterday's 'elimination game' barely showed anyone what you were made of- all they could get out of it was that you had a water manipulation quirk. You decided not to make that big of a fuss- I mean, there was next time!

────────────────────

"That's it for today! There were no serious injuries besides Midoryia. You all took this seriously, good job! You're all free to head on up to the change rooms." All Might laughed before running off.