like, (y/n)-doo, where are you?!

chapter 44 | like, (y/n)-doo, where are you?!

────────────────────

(in honor of my birthday and me turning 15, here's a mini chapter sorry had to flex ❤️)

"Hey Midoryia! Nice to see you awake!" Kaminari opens the door and the class walks in, chatting over each other.

"I caused you trouble, Midoryia." Tokoyami says while Izuku reassures him that it wasn't his fault.

Bakugou doesn't say anything and leans against a wall in the corner.

"Is all of class 1-A here?" Izuku asks. "Jirou and Hagakure are still out from the poisonous gas. Yaoyorozu is in the hospital, she woke up yesterday. There's only 15 of us."

"And (Y/N) is captured.." Todoroki says.

"He knows!" Mina shouts nervously to him.

"All Might told me there are always people beyond our reach, that we can't protect, even though we want to. Which is why we have to save the people beyond our reach. I was so close to being able to save her...I needed to save her..had too...My body wouldn't move, I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me..someone who always saved me, why couldn't I have done the same this time?"

Kirishima stares down at Izuku. "All right, then let's go get her."

Class A stare at him with confusion. I was here yesterday, and so was Todoroki. We overheard Yaoyorozu talking to All Might and a police officer. She had placed a tracker on one of the villains, and it came with a remote that could read where the villain was." This causes the class to gasp.

"You're planning on asking her to make another one, aren't you?" Iida looks down, causing Todoroki to look at him, "And what about it?"

"You should listen to what All Might said, we have to leave this to the professionals! It's not the right time for us to get involved in this!" Iida shouts, firing up Kirishima.

"Maybe but all I know is that at camp, I couldn't do anything, I heard my friend was targeted and I just stood there helpless, so if I stand by now, how am I supposed to call myself a hero or a man?!" Kirishima shouts, causing Kaminari to try and shush him.

"All of you, just listen to me for a minute...I know what you're saying is right, but still!" He extends his arm out to Izuku, "Come on Midoriya, she's still within your reach, our reach...we can save (Y/N)!"