training camp day 2

chapter 38 | training camp day 2

────────────────────

"Good morning, Tomura Shigaraki." A man smirks down at the blue haired villain.

Tomura scratches his neck angrily, "What do you want?" He says before going back to his house of cards.

"How have you been?" The male asks cheekily while taking a seat at the bar, taking a sip of the whiskey given to him by Kurogiri.

Shigaraki groans, "Skip to the chase, old man."

The male frowns before downing the rest of the whiskey.

"How has she been?"

The room goes quiet before Shigaraki speaks up. "Your daughter is fine, KAREN." He smirks as he sees the male opposite from him stand up and throw his fists on the table, knocking the house of cards down.

"It's KRAKEN. NOT KAREN. I'm not some annoying bitch who needs the manager 24/7!"

Shigaraki waves his hand, "Yeah yeah. But whatever your daughter is fine you bastard. Maybe you should go visit her? I dunno, just a suggestion."

Kraken grits his teeth in anger before stopping, "You know, that's another thing I wanted to talk about. You know about that stupid training camp bullshit U.A.'s got my kid doing?"

Shigaraki stops him, "I'm already ahead of you." He stands up and stands across from Kraken.

"Good, let's get my kid back."

────────────────────

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!" Aizawa shouts to the class, "Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength, and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses.".

You yawn tiredly while looking up at the sky. 'It's literally 5:30 AM let me go back to bed.'.

"It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." Aizawa continues to speak while you lean your head into Bakugo. He gets stiff but doesn't say anything.

"So bakugo," Aizawa throws him a ball, reaching out to grab it you fall down onto the ground. "Try throwing that."

"Ow, my head..", You rub your head while lay on the ground. Bakugo stares at the ball, "This is from the fitness test.."

"No shit." You add, causing him to growl.

Your teacher walks over and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Your first score was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved."