dysphoria

chapter 49 | dysphoria

────────────────────

You were in a state of dysphoria. Sitting in your hospital bed for a good few days, you were waiting for your mom to come and pick you up. Some friends had come to visit you, although you were grateful that they took the time to see you, you also weren't in the mood for it.

The door slides open and the nurse walks in. She tells you that it's time to get you discharged and for you to head home.

You nod, sighing and begin to slowly lift yourself off the bed. 'I hope they give us time off from school because GIRL-'

────────────────────

You open the door to your bedroom and land face first. You unbuckle the button on your jeans and throw them somewhere in your room. Not caring about anything right now, you also take your bra off and toss it somewhere. You slip on a more comfortable shirt with some home shorts- you jump into bed and go on your phone.

You notice how you've got a humongous amount of new followers on your social media pages, your eyes widen at the amount of texts and calls that you received.

"Umm..?"

You're scrolling through the comments on your recent post, looking up you hear your door open and Gray comes in. "Yeah?"

He tells you to come down stairs and you get up. You pick up your cat, Shadow and the two of you walk down stairs.

You go into the living room and see that your teachers are there. All Might, Aizawa and your mom watch as you let go of Shadow and stand there like an idiot.

 All Might, Aizawa and your mom watch as you let go of Shadow and stand there like an idiot

"Yo."

Mr Aizawa coughs and your mom tells you to sit down. You sit down next to her and look at All Might. He looks at you, and you quickly look away, everyone notices.

The teachers begin to talk about the dorms, and how they were wanting your mothers trust to put you in the dorms. You did NOT want to go to the dorms. But your mom thought it would be a good idea for you to go. "She's probably safer with you guys anyway. If you guys say the dorms will have security then I trust that it'll keep my daughter safe." You mother puts a hand on your head and you cross your arms.

"Its such a fucking shit idea what idiot came up with it?" You mumble but everyone hears you and your mom kicks your leg. You hiss in pain and you and your mom bow to your teachers. "Please take care of (Y/N). Please."

All Might smiles, "Of course."

Your mom gets a phone call and excuses herself, she tells you to take your teachers to the door and to be respectful. You shrug your shoulders and walk with your teachers to the door. You open it for them and they thank you.

You watch them head off to the car but you call out to them.

"Mr. Aizawa, Mr. All Might," They turn around and wait for what you're going to say.

"I'm sorry that I'm such a bother." You shut the door before they can say anything and run of to your room.

────────────────────

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing. You grab your phone and check the number but it's unknown. You let it ring, not wanting to answer or decline. You always got uneasy when a random number called.

Once the call ended, it called again.

Now, you were starting to get even more freaked out. "Uhh???"

You declined it this time, but they called again. You declined it for the second time but they called back. You declined it for the last time and they didn't call back.

You set your phone down on your bed and walk off to the bathroom. You wash your face and when you come back to your room the phone rings again. "What?" You pick it up and when you put the phone to your ear you close your mouth. "What-"

The sound of creepy breathing caused you to hang up the phone and to sit back down on the bed. Now, you were scared.

Suddenly you heard a 'Ping' noise from the phone and you slowly turn the phone to look at it. When you did your eyes widened.

"AYO ITS DENKI, SORRY I GOT A NEW NUMBER LMFAOOOO I DIDNT REALIZE THAT YOU ACTUALLY PICKED UP WHEN U ANSWERED AHHSJDKKFKEMFDJSJKF"

You slapped your forehead and called the number. "You dumb bitch! I thought you were a fucking villain!!"

Denki doesn't say anything straight away, but when he does you roll your eyes. "Shit my bad lol."

"What do you want? I have to go eat dinner in like five minutes." You scratch your leg.

"Sorry, I know you're not in the mood and you're sick and tired of eveyone calling to you but I just wanted to make sure you're safe."

Your heart melts a bit and you don't say anything.

"Thanks for coming back to all of us. Hope we can catch up soon."

"Yeah, me too. Thanks Kami."

────────────────────

fan art by: FrenchFryDay , thank you !