break in

chapter 9 | break in

────────────────────

The next morning you tried to walk into school, but unfortunately couldn't. News reporters began to swarm the entrance, blocking it.

"Hey you! How's it like having All Might as a teacher?!" A lady with a navy blue suit screamed at you, shoving a microphone into your face.

You backed up a bit, "Uh..pretty cool. He's good at teaching!" You tried to make a good impression to the camera. "What else can you-" Suddenly, Somebody had grabbed your arm and began to drag you away. You turn around and see Kirishima, successfully getting the two of you into the school before the gate closed.

"Thanks Kiri!" You thank him. "No problem!" The boy gave you a toothy grin, causing you to blush. You and Kirishima began to walk to class 1-A, sliding the door open most of your classmates were here. "Morning guys!" You and Kirishima greet your classmates.

"Morning!" A few reply, you make your way to your seat, all the way in the back of the classroom. Due to the fact that there were 21 students, you had to sit behind Yaoyorozu. Your scruffy teacher had walked into the class, instantly making everyone shut up. He began to talk about yesterday's battle training.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training." He dryly compliments. "I saw the video and results. "Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Bakugou grunts, "I know."

"And Midoryia," Izuku nervously jumps in his seat, "You decided to break your arms again, huh? You can't keep saying that you can't control your quirk, I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku instantly perks up, you couldn't see his face but you knew that he was pretty happy.

Aizawa then looks over at you, causing certain people to turn around and to stare at you. You awkwardly look away from them and focus on your teacher, "And as for you, (Y/N), you have a strong quirk. There will be plenty of time for you to show everyone what you're made of. Don't doubt yourself." He says, not even cracking a smile.

You instantly get consumed with happiness, "T-thank you!"

"Right, anyways, sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you..."

'Is it gonna be another stupid special test? I knew I should have practiced more on yesterday's lesson. Instead I decided to watch TV...'

"Choose a class representative."

"It's actually a normal school activity." Everyone sighs, except for few others. Why the hell does this class always freak out when something normal happens? You let out a sigh of relief, slamming your head onto the desk.

'In 1...2...3-'

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" -Kirishima

"I want to do it!" -Kaminari and Jirou