train ride to hosu

chapter 29 | train ride to hosu

────────────────────

You checked to make sure that your mom was asleep. After opening your door to see no lights on, you closed it and began to dress yourself.

Quietly tiptoeing down the stairs, you grabbed your keys and unlocked the door. A successful click sound was heard while you smirked.

"What are you doing?"

You turned and saw your brother towering over you. "I-Uhhhh."

Gray crossed his arms as he waited for an answer. "Well?"

Sighing, you spoke up, "I'm going to Uraraka's crib. Since her parents don't really stay at her house that much she tends to get lonely. It's unprofessional to leave your friend alone in the dark, cold world."

Gray sighed before nodding. "Okay- just go and don't wake up mom you idiot." He added while he walked off into the kitchen.

You walked out the house and ran down the street. After ten minutes of running you reached the train station. After a 20 process you were finally sitting on the train.

You made sure that you sat near the doors, a quick escape incase somebody tried to do something. The train looked pretty normal, a hobo guy sleeping, some random sick dude, a group of jocks and a random college girl. You saw another girl sitting at the other end of the train, what you assumed- a school girl. She had blonde space buns and you guessed she was wearing a school uniform.

She looked up and gave you a smile, you awkwardly gave her one back and looked back down to your phone. Suddenly, you felt pressure on the seat next to you. Looking up, you saw the school girl next to you. "Hello!"

She grinned. You looked around the train and all the people that were once there were gone. 'There are so many free seats, why is she sitting next to me? For company? Is it cause we're around the same age?'

"Uh, hey. What's up?" You asked. She giggled before speaking up, "Oh, nothing much! Just trying to get home. I saw you sitting alone and thought I'd keep you company!" She smiled, showing her sharp canines.

"Oh uh, that's nice. Thanks." You tapped your fingers on your phone.

"Where are you going?" She asked, which sent you red flags. "Home, why?" You cautiously asked. She only stared at you with her creepy smile. "Are you oka-"

She interrupted you by giggling, after a few seconds she calmed down. "My name is Toga! You don't know me but you know my friends!"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "I don't know who you're talking about, sorry.."

She jumped out of her seat and stood over you, "Dabi and Shigaraki!" She clapped her hands. You instantly shot yourself up and ran out of the train box, into another hoping you'll be able to be around some people or the train conductor.

You kept running out of each area and into another, Toga following you. "Shit! Shit! Shiiit!"

The wind was knocked right out of you as you got tackled by none other than Toga herself. "Ya know, your'e totally cute when you're scared, (F/N) (L/N)! Hehe~"

You pushed her off of you and stood away from her, in a fighting stance. 'I gotta fight her, and I'm late for meeting Triton.'

"I need you to come with us now, we really wanna see you!" She said before pulling out a bloody knife and ran towards you.

You dodged her attack and sent a roundhouse kick, which she managed to miss by grabbing your leg and flipping you over.

You hissed, pulling yourself up. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why won't you guys leave me alone?!"

Toga didn't answer straight away. She kicked you which sent you flying all the way across the train. "Argh.."

She walked close to you, begging to speak. "When I tried to take your brother this morning, he really hurt me! He's such a meanie~!" She pouted her lips, getting ready to knock you out. "Say night nigh- OOF!"

You had sent a wave of water directly at her, making her fall on the other side of the train. The train finally stopped and the door opened, you read the sign that said it was the stop to Hosu. You quickly got out the train, leaving Toga to rot in there.

You ran and ran to Triton's headquarters, banging repeatedly on the door it finally opened and you ran over to the mean old lady's front desk. "You again? What do you want, brat!?" She glared at your presence.

"Lemme see Triton you old hag." You wheezed out. She grumbled as she typed something in her computer, "Go."

You made your way to the elevator but stopped when you saw the repair sign on it. "For fucks sake.." You mumbled under your breath while walking up the thirty flights of stairs.

You knocked on Tritons door, after he told you to come in you did. "H-hey.." You plopped onto his couch as he awkwardly poured water in your mouth. "Anyways," He closed the water bottle. "We need to talk about something."