step 1

chapter 67 | step 1

chapter 67 | step 1

────────────────────

"It's here." Nighteye spoke, the rest of your group stood behind the tall man. "There's a device here to open a hidden passage."

It felt like time move so quickly, here you were, standing with your friends and other pro heroes to search some building for selling illegal drugs.

"By holding down these specific floorboards in a specific order...i'll open." Sir spoke as he stood up from the ground.

"It's like a ninja residence! Right? If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it." Centipeder says, "Be careful of quirks we haven't seen yet."

As the door opened, you got yourself ready for what ever was about to come out. As the door opens, three crazy looking men jump out. "What the hell, bastards?!" One of them scream as you jump back in shock.

'Those guys look insane!' You shiver.

"Bubble Girl, take one of them!" Centi says while using his quirk, grabbing them and holding them up in the air. Bubble Girl attacks one of the villains and pins him down. "I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead." She turns to glance at the group.

"Let's go!" Sir commands. The group follow behind him as you run through the passage and down the stairs. You're met with a dead end as you finally get off the stairs.

"Now what?" You ask.

"Explain yourself, Nighteye!" Lock Rock aggressively commands.

"I'll go take a look." Lemillion says while removing his helmet.

"Lemillion, wait! Your clothes might-" Kirishima cries in worry but is reassured by Suneater.

Lemillion looks through the wall for a second, he comes back out. "It's just been blocked by a wall. But it's a pretty thick wall."

'I'm a pretty thick wall.' You think to yourself before shaking your head. 'Focus, (Y/N)! Not now.'

"Well, if that idiot thinks that this wall can stop us then too bad." You, Deku and Red Riot send an attack to the wall, causing it to crumble to the ground.

"You guys aren't too bad." Lock Rock compliments. "You guys beat me to the punch." Fatgum stares at the three of you in amazement.

While everyone continues to walk, you're all stopped by the walls wobbling and shaking. "What the hell even is this?" You let out a small groan of irritation as you try to steady yourself.

"This is probably Irinaka's quirk!" Rock Lock says, struggling to stay on his feet. After some time Lemillion runs off through a wall and you're holding your hand on Deku's shoulder. "Damn this!-"