hitoshi shinso

࿐ if you picked

if you picked...

Hitoshi Shinso

────────────────────

"(Y/N), I've gotta tell you something." Shinso's usual gruff voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"I didn't even see you come over here!" You were surprised at his sudden appearance.

"Are you busy now? Could we talk for a bit?" He asked. You nodded, "We can step outside for a bit!"

"Alright, thanks." He nods, you and him walked outside and went over to sit on the stair steps.

"It's been some time since we last hung out!" You looked over to him. "We literally hung out for some time during the festival." He replied, eyes brows furrowed.

You shrugged, "It wasn't long enough."

Shinso could feel his cheeks getting hotter. He looks away to hide his face for a bit. "Yeah, you're right."

You yawn, "How's training been?" You ask.

He shrugs, "It's been going pretty good so far, I guess."

"We should train together sometime." You offer.

"Yeah." Shinso nods.

The two of you fall into silence, although it wasn't awkward. You always felt comfortable with him, even if the two of you were saying nothing, you just liked being next to him.

"Remember that one time we went to the arcade and played that dancing game?" You looked over with a cheeky smile.

Shinso looked over with a smirk, "You seriously chose that 'So why do good girls like bad guys' song to dance to."

You laughed, "I looked cool as hell up there."

Shinso raised a brow cheekily, "Sure ya did."

"I looked cool as fuck!"

"Yeah yeah, okay."

"Ooh, and the sports festival! When we first met!" You blurted out.

He nods, "That was an interesting time, wasn't it?"

You nodded in agreement, "So much happened around that time. It's so crazy, so much has happened just this school year! It's so close to coming to an end too."

Shinso nods, "I'm curious to see what'll happen now."

You hum in agreement, another wave of silence over comes the two of you once again. Shinso suddenly coughs, "So, I actually wanted to talk to you about something..?"

"Oh right, sorry!" You sit up.

"It's hard for me to say this. I wasn't sure if I even stood a chance, theres a lot of other people who'd wanna say this to you too so.."

You turn over to face him, "Hmm?"

"Uhh, I like you, I guess. And I just wanted to let you know before it was too late? I know there are a lot of other people who are probably way better for you, so.."

You quickly shake your head, "No! Wait- Are you for real now?"

He nods, "Yeah, I am. Sorry if this ruined things.."

"It didn't, Shinso. I feel the same way."

His eyes widen, "W-Wait, seriously?"

You nod, "Of course. Please don't say you're not good enough for me. If anything, I'M not good enough for you!"

He shakes his head, "N-No, don't say that.."

The two of you suddenly burst out awkwardly chuckling. "And that's on being insecure 😍🤞" You wince.

Shinso scratches the back of his neck, "So, do you wanna date..?"

"Y-yeah. I do." You smile, scooting closer to the boy. "Wanna stay here for a bit longer?" You ask.

"Yeah."

You take out your phone and open Spotify, "I'm gonna play a romantic song. This is officially our couples song my dear."

Shinso quirks a brow, "Alright?"

"So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see
So why do good girls fall in love with me?"

"Damn it, (Y/N).."

────────────────────

ik y'all have been waiting for this one LMAO. does anyone remember that chapter from ages back when you and shinso played that song on the dancing machine game? good memories.

hope y'all liked this lololol