purple haired cat

chapter 12 | purple haired cat────────────────────

────────────────────

"Mom..."

Your mother latched herself onto you, hugging you tightly but being careful of your injuries. "I'm so sorry.." she whispered.

You titled your head, "What? Why?" You were confused. She hesitated before relying, "For leaving." You didn't reply, you just moved back. This didn't go unnoticed by your mother.

She let go of you and helped you into the car, Gray grabbing your crutches and putting them into the trunk of the car. You took a seat on the black leather chairs and put your seatbelt on. "Let's talk when we get home." She started the car and drove off. "Okay."

────────────────────

You and your mother talked about the events of the USJ attack, you told her about how the villains were trying to take you and this angered her. "Haru.."

You snapped your head in her direction, "Did you say-"

Your mother slammed her hands on the kitchen table. "I should prepare dinner, you guys must be starving! Run off now." She ushered you out of the kitchen, begging to make dinner.

You walked into the living room and took your phone out. You see a missed call and two text messages. BAKUGOU? You unlock your phone and text back.

bakuhoe 💥

Hey, bitch. Text me when you get on.

And hurry the fuck up I ain't got all day to talk with you.

You chuckle, Bakugou sure was something.

you

yooo bakubro what's up ?? ≧◡≦

bakuhoe 💥

DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU STUPID BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!

you

sis i-