you're gonna go far, kid.

chapter 58 | you're gonna go far, kid

────────────────────

( please read the end of the chapter for an author note, thanks! )

You lowered your head down, a shadow casting over your (e/c) eyes. You let out a shaky sigh and rub your eyes.

You suddenly snap your head up.

"...YES BITCHES!! I GOT IT! IM GONNA GET ANIMAL CROSSING FROM TRITON! SUCK MY DICK EVERYONE I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING PASSED! WOOOOOOO!"

You began to jump around excitedly, you jumped on your classmates and even some random kids from other schools.

"AND THATS ON PERIOD, LUV! YALL THOUGHT I FAILED BECAUSE OF THAT DRAMATIC CLIFFHANGER AND THE FACT THAT I DID THAT SHADOW CASTING OVER EYES ANIME AFFECT, HUH?!" You finally managed to somewhat settle down, letting out a sigh of relief.

'I can't wait to show Gray, mom, uncle hiro, auntie mimi and Triton! They're gonna be so happy for me!'

You and your classmates began to share, 'Good jobs!' between each other. You quieted down for a second, suddenly realizing that Bakugou and Todoroki were too quiet.

"It's not there!"

You looked over at Bakugou and winced. "Ohh shit.." You mumbled before stumbling over to him. You turn your head to Todoroki, he's talking to the wind guy. You realize that he didn't get his license, too.

'Bakugou and Todoroki are one of strongest people in the class and they didn't get their licenses?'

"Bakugou, it's okay. I'll sing you a song!" You place a hand onto his shoulder.

"I'LL JOIN IN TO CREATE A BEAT FOR YOU!" Denki places his hand on Bakugou's other shoulder.

"I swear to god, (Y/N) and you stupid ass charger. Sing and I'll kill-"

"𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 🤔 𝓽𝓱𝓮 ✨ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 ⌛️ 𝔀𝓮 🤞 𝓱𝓪𝓭 😪 𝓽𝓱𝓮 😭 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 ⏰ 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 🤥 𝔂𝓸𝓾 👧 𝓪𝓷𝓭 😴 𝓶𝓮 👦 𝓱𝓪𝓭 😰 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 💭 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 😔 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 ⏰ 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽  ❌ 𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 👫 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 💨 " You tried to sing while Denki stupidly hummed some music in the back. The two of you stop when Bakugou began to shake violently, scaring you off. "I'll kill you both." He hissed, causing you and Denki to coward away in fear.

"Uhh next we'll pass out your results. They will have the breakdown of your scores, so please look over them carefully."

A man came over to you and handed you your results. Thanking him, you took the sheet and read over it.