the guilt

chapter 48 | the guilt

Sorry for the late update, and i know this is short but i just had to post something or you guys haha. I hope you guys had a good new year and christmas!

────────────────────

You crossed your arms and stood next to Bakugou. Glancing over, you could over hear Izuku on the phone with who you guessed was Todoroki.

Bakugou places his hand on top of your head, and begins to ruffle your (h/c) hair. You flinch a bit, but Bakugou stops once Kirishima comes closer to the both of you.

"I'm glad you're safe now, (Y/N)!" He shows off his sharp teeth. You smile, "Thanks."

Your gulp, watching All Might on the giant screen. You feel guilty. Guilty for almost being friends with the villains. The relationship you have with that one certain villain makes you feel as if you don't deserve to be a hero.

You feel guilty for even thinking that maybe joining the villains would even be a good idea. You feel stupid. Everything you worked for, everything you and your family had to suffer for. You couldn't believe the thought of joining the League of Villains had crossed your mind.

And especially knowing that All Might has to fight this monster, you're worried if he's even going to make it out alive.

'Crap..'

You look around at the citizens who are commenting on All Mights true form. 'It's my fault! Now everyone knows how he really looks like!'

"Come on..All Might."

The people around you begin to cheer for All Might.

"You can do this!"

"We Believe in you, All Might!"

"Don't loose!"

"ALL MIGHT!"

────────────────────

"Goodbye...One for All."

────────────────────

"Let's head over there, we should let the heroes know we got (Y/N)." Kirishima grabs your hand, and you all begin to walk.

Suddenly Izuku stops and turns around. You all stop with him once you hear All Might. "Now.."

"Now it's your turn."

The crowd around begins to erupt in cheers, but when you turn to Izuku you see him sobbing.

Understanding what this means to him, you let go of Kirishima hand and walk behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist and letting your head fall onto of his back. You can feel Bakugou's stare on Izuku, and you can tell something is going to go down soon enough.

────────────────────

Lovely fanart from -fireybitch-
Thank you so much for this!!! 💙💙

Lovely fanart from -fireybitch- Thank you so much for this!!! 💙💙