mommy

chapter 11 | mommy────────────────────

chapter 11 | mommy
────────────────────

You and your group made it back to the rest of your class. Well, half of them. "Where's Mr.Aizawa?" You ask.

Uraraka points down to the water fountain, what you saw shocked you. Aizawa's elbow was snapped and half of his skin was ripped out. Nomu slams your teachers head into the ground, causing you to flinch. Without even knowing, you picked your feet up and ran down to help. "(L/N)!"

You try to send a kick directly towards Nomu, but he just steps to the side, causing you to crash into somebody.

"You okay?!" Kirishima asks. You give him a nod before standing back up and getting your quirk ready. "Go back to the class you idiot!" Bakugou screams at you. You notice Izuku and Todoroki are also here.

Tomura turns his direction towards you, grinning madly. "Found you, (F/N)."

Izuku panics, "You guys are on a first name basis? (F/N), how does this guy know you?!"

You ignore him and rush up to the crusty male. You let out a battle cry before swinging a punch in his direction. Tomura ducks and try's to use his quirk on you but you cover his hand in water.

He shakes it off and kicks you in the stomach, sending you back. You struggle to get up, but once you manage you splash water at him. You can hear stomping coming from behind you, you see Nomu and he grabs you.

The zombie-like creature wraps his fingers around your waist, causing you to wheeze.
The zombie slams the front of your body into the ground, blood leaks from your head and nose. You get picked up again and get thrown at Tomura.

The said male let's out an evil laugh, "You don't have to make this harder than it has to be, sweetheart, just be a good girl and come with us."

"Fuck you."

Your words caused him to growl. "Fine." He began to rush towards you, hand raised.

Your head snaps to the side where you hear a slam. You see All Might, looking down at you. But he doesn't have his usual grin, instead it's replaced by a glare and teeth gritted in rage. "It's fine for now!" You thank god. "For I am here!"

You sigh in relief and close your eyes. Relief washing over you, but you can't shake a panicky feeling from your system.

"(L/N)!" Someone shouts, unable to see who it is you pass out.

────────────────────

Slowly opening your eyes you groan, instantly shutting them due to the bright light. You open your eyes again, trying to sit up but have trouble doing so. "Careful, (L/N)!" You hear someone say. You see Uraraka helping you sit up, tears spilling from her big chocolate eyes. You instantly jolt up, "Whats wrong?" You frown.

Uraraka looks down at her lap, shaking. You can't see her eyes due to the 'anime-like' shadow casting them. She looks up at you, "Why the hell did you rush out like that?! I was so scared!" She shouts.

You flinch, you never heard the girl yell. Well, angrily. You attempt to reach your hand out to her, but your in too much pain.

"I'm sorry, Uraraka."

She hugs you, calming down. She pulls away from you, frowning. "What happened?" You ask.

"All Might came and beat up the scary bird thing, then the other teachers showed up. Nobody really got any serious injuries besides you and Deku."

You nod, reaching over to your phone you see twenty one missed calls and twenty four messages. You notice they're from Gray, your aunt, your uncle and...

"...Mom.."

Uraraka tilts her head, causing you to blush. "Huh?" She asks. You shake your head, "Nothing."

"You got a bunch of scratches, you bruised your ribs when the monster grabbed you. It wasn't that bad, thankfully. You also broke your nose."

You sigh, "That'll take me about what-three? Weeks to recover, this sucks."

The door slides open, showing Iida and Izuku. "Yo." You lazily wave. Iida and Izuku rush over to you, you notice how worried they looked. "I am glad that you're awake, (L/N)." Iida chops his arms in the air. You thank him.

Izuku sighs, "You really worried me- I- I MEAN US! Us!" He nervously sweats. You nod, "Sorry.."

You lower your in shame, this causes the three love interests you instantly wave their arms around.

"IT'S OKAY!" - Izuku

"IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT, (L/N)!" - Iida

"PLEASE DON'T CRY I LOVE YOU!" - Uraraka

────────────────────

Izuku,Iida and Uraraka soon left. Jirou, Momo, Kirishima and Kaminari soon came in, the five of you talked about All Might and his fight. You were amazed. You knew what Nomu could do, but All Might really was amazing.

Recovery Girl had came in and checked on you, telling you that Gray would come and pick you up. "(Y/N)!"

Your brother ran over to you, engulfing you in a hug. [I decided to change the story up a bit and make Gray in class 2-A, so he's also trying to become a hero lol]

"Ow! Fucking let go that shit fucking hurts-" You attempt to yell but your brother just smacks you on the head. "Fuck!"

"You had me worried! Idiot..mom actually called us to make sure you were okay.."

You awkwardly look over at your four friends, noticing their confused stairs you decided to introduce them to your brother.

"Guys, this is my big brother Gray. He's in class 2A. Gray, the emo is Jirou, the girl with the pony tail is Yaoyorozu, the boy with red hair is Kirishima and the boy with the lightning bolt in his hair is Kaminari."

"Please to meet you," Yaomomo shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you, bro!" Kirishima flashes him a toothy grin. Jirou and Kami simply give him a wave.

"Uh, Yeah, Nice to meet you guys. Look- we're going home now (F/N). Go change and let's get back home." Your brother sighs, helping you outta your bed. Yaomomo and Jirou help you to the bathroom to change.

────────────────────

You say bye to your friends as Gray helps you walk out of the school. It was difficult for you to walk, flinching every second. You notice a silver car parked in front of the school. The driver seat slams open and a lady in her early 40's comes out and rushes towards you.

"(F/N)!"

Tears swell up in your eyes, "Mommy..."