test

chapter 6 | test

────────────────────

"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" Uraraka cried out.

Honestly, you weren't that nervous. You had a pretty strong quirk, you knew you definitely weren't going to be expelled. But, you were nervous for Izuku. Was he gonna get last place? You hoped not.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk to your friends at Mc Donald's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra." Aizawa said as he wagged his finger, "Overcome it with all you've got."

────────────────────

Test 1: 50-metre dash

"On your mark...get set...go!" The robot commanded as you and a boy with red spiky hair ran. You put your arms behind you and blew water out of them, sending you flying to the end. '3.10 seconds'

The other boy finally made it across, panting slightly he walked over to you. "Hey! That was awesome what you did back there! I'm Kirishima, nice to meet ya." He beamed. You noticed how he had sharp teeth- kind of like a shark.

"Thank you! My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you." You smiled. "Oh! Looks like the class is making their way to the next test, let's go!" You grabbed a hold of his hand and dragged him with you. A small blush spread across the boys face and he smiled.

────────────────────

Test 2: Grip Strength

You squeezed the item in your hand as hard as you could. It let out two little beeps, you look down and read '69.0'

You let out a small huff, you wish you would have gotten a bigger score but your quirk can't help much in this situation.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

When you jumped, you decided to spray some water from your hands to push you forward. You had gotten a alright score, better than a few others at least.

Test 4: Repeated Side Steps

'My quirk can't help me much here..' You sigh.

Test 5: Ball Throw

This was the test that Mr. Aizawa made Bakugou demonstrate. When you stepped into the circle, you had created a giant hand made out of water, throwing the ball as far as you could, your teacher lifted up the results. He turned the device and showed you what you had gotten. '568.0'