carnival

chapter 20 | carnival

────────────────────

"...And in first place, Katsuki Bakugou!"

The crowd cheered loudly as Bakugou went rapid. "They seriously had to tie him up?!" You and Kaminari laughed at Bakugou as he struggled.

After half an hour you met up with your mom and brother to go home. As you were about to hop into the back seat of your mom's car, somebody called out to you.

"(L/N), hey!" You turned and saw Kaminari naruto running to you. You closed the back door and waited for Kaminari to come over. You could see your mom and brother curiously watch, "Don't say anything, mom." You blushed as she giggled.

"No promises~"

The electric boy finally made his way to you, panting as he bent on his knees. "Hi." You giggled at his motions. He finally got up and waved to you, "Hey, I wanted to ask you something."

This got your attention, 'Love confession?!' Your cheeks flushed, you were never good with this kind of stuff.

"We get three days off, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and go to the carnival with me tomorrow. Kirishima and Sero are coming. We're trying to get Bakugou to go but he'll probably say no."

You smiled at this, "Definitely! Text me tomorrow when I should head on and meet you guys there."

He gave you a shaky thumps up, "Yeah, see ya!" He waved as he quickly walked off, leaving no room for you to reply. "Hey! Kaminari!"

He turned around one last time curiously. "Good job out there today." You smiled at him before getting in your mom's car and driving off.

"T-Thanks.."

────────────────────

After talking to your mom and brother about the sports festival, you walked into your room to see your phone beep.

my best boy 🥺⚡️

hello 😂 m'lady 😎 *tips fedora* 😳 i shall come by your crib 🤪 around 5 PEEm, 💦be ready 😈

You let out a girly giggle as you jumped onto your bed, pointing your legs in the air. You quickly typed in a reply before hitting send.

what the fuck

h-huh?! 😣😢

i- nvm

and don't worry bby... i'll be ready for u