Chapter 18

The Fight

"Stay, I want to get to know you."

"I-I"

Eun Ae stammered, her eyes shifting wildly as her heart raced. She had no idea what to say and was flustered, unable to make eye contact with Jun. He was the most attractive and charming man she had seen and she could not help but freeze.

"I want to hear you play the guitar. It seems like you're really good,"

Jun complimented, his signature eye smile slowly appearing as Eun Ae stared at him in wonder. He looked ethereal.

"I-I'm not that good...haha... I really should get going,"

She replied, trying to escape the situation. She was turning currant red as she was about to turn around yet again when the door of the café slammed open. It was Jin. His eyes were ignited with flames of rage as he stormed into the café.
He grabbed Jun by the collar and pulled him close to his face. Eun Ae, confused, bewildered and afraid, stood still. She stared at the bizarre scene in front of her with wide eyes as Jun just smirked at Jin with arrogance.

"You promised me you wouldn't do this again, you lying jerk!"

Jin roared, glaring at Jun as Jun just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"About time you found out, little brother,"

He said in a low voice, a smug look on his face as he pushed Jin back. Eun Ae, having no idea what was going on, ran in between them, her arms wide open as she tried to separate them. Her mind was throbbing as she yelled,

"Don't fight! We can talk this through! Whatever happened, we can talk it through!"

Jin, glancing over and realising Eun Ae was beside both of them all along, was taken aback. His nose flared as he shot Jun a final glare before grabbing Eun Ae's wrist. Looking down at Eun Ae, he mumbled softly,

"Let's go, Eun Ae."

Without even opposing, Eun Ae was mindlessly dragged out of the café. Jin who had a pained expression on his face, massaged his temples as he paced to-and-fro before the café door. Eun Ae, a little annoyed, crossed her arms and demanded,

"What the hell was that?!"

"Just some family issues. Listen, I didn't know you were there. I'm sorry, alright?"

Eun Ae let out a scoff before saying,

"Listen, I don't care about what happened between the two of you but don't get me involved. And, don't pull my wrist!"

She exclaimed. Jin shot her an exhausted smile and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I must have scared you. I won't do that again, not in front of you,"