Chapter 35

Crazy In Love

Sitting in her couch, Eun Ae stared blankly at her reflection in the black screen of her TV. She let out a sigh as images of her and Jin together flashed in her mind. The way he looked at her made her heart flutter. The way he smiled at her made all the butterflies in her stomach fly around wildly.

She was going crazy. Crazy in love.

Eun Ae covered her mouth as she sunk deep into a couch, nearly letting out a scream. Her eyes widened as more images of the memories of her and Jin flashed in her mind. The image of them kissing appeared before her eyes. His lips were so soft and the way he kissed her, it made her heart race.
She might not have noticed then but as soon as they had met, she had fallen for him, hard and quick. She bit her lower lip so hard until it bled. She could not believe her reality. How could she have fallen for Jin? After all the horrible things Jun said about Jin, how could she still fall for him?
Her eyes slowly trailed towards her swimming suit hung on her chair. She felt as if her soul had been sucked from her body. How was she going to face him now? After knowing her feelings for him, how could she face him with her calm, collected and nonchalant façade?
She clenched her fist. No, she could not let her feelings take over her. He was, after all, still a jerk who did not care one bit about her insecurities, just like what Jun said to her. She was probably one of the most insecure people he had met. However, then again, how could she trust Jun's words? Who should she trust? 
However, suddenly, breaking her train of thoughts was a loud ring from her phone. She looked over at it and it was a reminder from her calendar. Her eyes widened in horror as she read what was written in the calendar. Swimming Lesson.