Chapter 24

His Visit

"wHo?"

Her mother asked in confusion. Eun Ae just shushed her mother and pushed her into a closet.

"Stay here!"

Eun Ae exclaimed, closing the closet doors before her mother could even protest. She rushed towards the door and stopped to take deep breaths before opening it.

"Hey!"

She exclaimed, a little too loudly and excitedly as she was a little caught off guard . Jun furrowed his eyebrows before smiling and ruffling her hair as if she were a little kid. Eun Ae's face reddened as she remembered the conversation Jun had with Jin. The exact words he said echoed in her mind as she stared at his handsome face. 

"Because I like her,"

Those words echoed in her face until she was snapped out of her thoughts by Jun. With the same sickly sweet and charming smile, Jun bent down to her eye level and cocked his head to the right slightly.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He asked, still smiling softly. Flustered, Eun Ae nodded and pushed a small strand of hair behind her ear. Observing her, Jun's smile suddenly faded.

"You're taking swimming lessons with my brother, right? Cancel his lessons,"

Jun demanded, his sweet honey voice suddenly sounded cold and commanding. Eun Ae furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I know you guys had an argument but it really doesn't concern me. I'm just learning how to swim from him. I'll decide when I want to cancel his lessons,'

Eun Ae said with determination. A scowl appeared on Jun's face for a second before he masked it with his familiar smile.

"Alright, then. Hope you won't regret it,"

He said, muttering the last sentence with a smile that gave Eun Ae goosebumps. She smiled awkwardly before asking,

"So, you came all the way here to tell me that. Also, how did you know my address?"

"Oh, my brother told me. Before the argument. But, no, I didn't come to your house just to tell you that. I wanted to help you,"

"Help me? In what?"

"Stage fright or performance anxiety. Depends on which one you think it is. I saw you the other day. You looked like you had saw a ghost. I'm still very worried,"

Jun said, smoothly slipping his large and warm hand into Eun Ae's, holding it tightly. Eun Ae got flustered but she did not do anything except grow red and hot.

"H-How are you going to help me?"

She stuttered, crimson red and burning hot. Jun, with a soft smile, replied,

"I have my methods,"