Chapter 44

Torture

"What did you say to her?!"

Jin exclaimed, grabbing the collar of Jun's shirt and slamming Jun against the wall. His eyes were bloodshot red as he glared at Jun who was only an inch away. Jun let out a sly smirk as it faded away almost instantly. In his eyes, there were only ignited flames of rage as they flickered madly.
He pushed Jin back with both his arms, sending Jin flying back. Then, he pushed Jin's right shoulder with his index finger softly, causing Jin to stumble back a bit. Then, he did it again and again with each push getting harder and more brutal. Soon, Jin was against the wall.

"What did I say to her? I told her the truth, Jin. Your embarrassing truth. I revealed your true colours. Afraid, aren't you?"

Jun whispered, his smirk returning back as his gaze nearly sliced Jin into half. Jin's heart dropped as his fists slowly clenched tight. 

"Why do you have to do this? What did I ever do to you? Why do you have to torture me like this?"

"Me? Torturing you? Laughable. The amount of pain I've been in is more than you'll ever experience. I gave up my dream and passion because of you. I gave up everything because of you. You are my torture!"

Jun thundered, his voice reverberating in Jin's apartment as he glared at Jin with his nose flared. His gaze hardened as his eyebrows furrowed. They both looked at each other with agony. Jun's eyes were glistened with tears as a single tear ran down his cheek. With a quivering voice, he muttered,

"I won't be in pain anymore. I'll destroy you and everyone you love,"