28.

He parks outside of my house. I look down and see that he still has his hand on my thigh. He notices my discomfort and takes his hand off.

"Sorry." He says in a whisper.

"Why'd you do that." I don't look at him and stare straight ahead.

"Do what?"

"You, putting your hand on my thigh." I finally look at him.

"I'm trying to show that I-I" He takes a deep breath. "I mean I kiss you and try to show affection by holding your thigh. I'm just trying to show you that I want you." He has a sincere look on his face.

"You don't know what you want." I shake my head getting out of the car trying to not let that look he had on his face get to me.

"No. You don't get to walk away this time. Stop walking and hiding away from your problems like you're hiding your feelings for me." He follows me up the driveway with furious footsteps.

"Feeling for you?! I do not have feelings for you." I lie spinning around to face him.

"Yes, you do! I know you do. I know you can feel whatever this thing is going on between us. You're just afraid!" He widens his eyes.

"Afraid? Why would I be afraid?"

"Your afraid that I'll treat you like every other girl that I hook up with, that I'll hurt you but you don't get it. You're not like every other girl. Every time I see a girl I compare them to you. But then I remember there's nothing to compare because you're the one that I want. I've hurt girls in the past yes, but I promise I'll never hurt you." He shouts but then lowers his voice for the last part.

I don't know what to think. I try to act like his words didn't make me feel some sort of way and turn around walking towards my porch.

"Athena just listen to me!" I feel him waiting right behind me but I ignore him trying to open my door.

It was a little too silent so I turn around to see if he was still there. That was a bad idea. As soon as I turn around Theo puts his hands on both sides of my head resting them against the door trapping me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I'm crazy about you." He simply says looking deep into my eyes. "I want you so bad, more than anything I wanted in my life." His eyes flicker down to my lips for a second then back up to my eyes with a hungry look. I try to create as much space between us and push my body up against the door.

"We may be complete opposites but we make it work. You make me feel like I can talk to you about anything like I can spill my heart out to you. You're there for me and I may not show it but I'll always be there for you even if you don't want me to. I don't know what to do, how to act. I never experienced this feeling before so please help me, show me what to do so that I can be whatever you need me to be. I-" he gets interrupted by a light shining right at us.

We both try to cover our eyes and see who was getting out of the car. It's was Lucas.

"Omg Athena we thought you were kidnapped!" He walks up the porch and hugs me making Theo steps back. Yup, he's drunk.

"Oh, heyy Theo!! You and my best friends getting ittt?" Lucas makes a 'V' with his fingers and sticks his tongue out in the middle of the two fingers.

Oh gosh! I cover my face with my hands to hide myself from embarrassment. Theo just stands there awkwardly looking back at me then back at Lucas.

"I think I said everything I needed to say so I'll just get going." He walks past a laughing Lucas and stops next to me. "Goodnight Athena." He looks up at me with a disappointed and frustrated look on his face for a quick second before walking down the driveway and driving off angrily.

"Ok let's get you inside." Lucas swings his arm around my neck while I get my door open. I thank Ryan and tell him that he's fine with me.

Lucas laughs all the way up to my room. I set him down on my bed and give him plenty of water to sober him up. Lucas crashes first while I stay up with Theo stuck on my mind.

I think I'm crazy about him too.