19.

I am currently in my last class of the day. Theo talked to me multiple times today. I guess he's really committed to this friends thing. I get to my locker to grab my bag and head out to Lucas's car. Before getting to the exit I feel a hand on my arm pulling me towards them. I look back and see Theo.

"Ride with me." He simply says. I stand there confused.

"Um, I can't I'm riding with Lucas." I give an apologetic smile.

"I already told him you're riding with me." He confesses.

"What? Theo, you can't just do that." He lets go of my arm.

"I know I'm sorry just please come. Gracie has been begging for you to visit." He tries to lure me.

"Fine." I give in. We get in his car and drive to his place.

We arrive and open the front door. As soon as I came in, Gracie runs into my arms. I pick her up and hug her. Theo heads upstairs and Gracie and I sat on the couch and played a movie. After 10 minutes, Theo came back downstairs and popped popcorn for us. After half an hour of all three of us watching the movie, Theo tells me to meet in his room.

I walk up the stairs following behind him. He leads me to his room and opens the door.

"I forgot to return your book. Let me find it." I sit on his bed while he goes through his desk trying to find it.

I felt kind of nervous to be in his room alone with him. I know we're just friends but I can't help to feel that's there's this string between us pulling us closer together. I look down to avoid eye contact and play with my rings to calm my nerves.

"Found it." He lays it on top of his desk for me to grab it when I leave. He walks toward the bed with an amused face.

"Relax Athena" he laughs. "I just called you up here to return your book and give you a break from that awful movie." I softly laugh agreeing with him about the movie.

He sits down next to me. "I never make you laugh. I like your smile. I should be making you laugh not giving you headaches." He stares deep into my eyes.

"Yes, you most certainly do give me headaches and the really bad kinds too." I smile staring back at his eyes.

"Take that back." He says with an open mouth like he's surprised.

"Make me." challenging him.

He has this mischievous look on his face and before I know it he's on top of me pinning me down with one hand and tickling me with the other. I can't breathe. I'm dying from laughter. I hear Theo laughing along with me.

"I'll stop if you take it back." He threatens me while still tickling me.

"Ok ok!" He stops ticking but still has my hands pinned. My laugh fades into silence as he stares into my eyes. I realize how close we were and that he was still on top of me.

He doesn't wait for me to absorb the state that we are in as he puts his free hand that was previously tickling and placed it on my waist. Without warning, he leans down and crashes his lips onto mine.

Theo is kissing me and I'm kissing him back! His warm and soft lips were on mine. We kiss in sync. He tasted like mint with a hint of butter from the popcorn which is surprisingly not a bad combo. 

He lets go of my hands and one of my hands immediately goes to cuff Theo's face and the other gets lost in his hair lightly tugging on it. Theo moans in my mouth from my action. I can feel him harden against me as he brings his other hand to my face. I pull out first to catch my breath. We are both gasping for air while I stare deep into his dilated eyes trying to look for an answer.

What just happened?!

19 chapters later and they finally kiss! Hoped you guys enjoyed. I'll be trying to update more!♥️