36.

2 months later

Theo continues to attack my lips with his. His rough calloused hands hold my head in place as I dig my fingers in his soft loose curls slightly tugging at them. His lips trail down my neck planting wet kisses. He makes his way back to my lips and his hands find my waist. He gently lifts me hinting to get on to his lap. I hover over the center console and rest my legs on both sides of his lap never leaving his lips.

He gently massages and digs his fingertips deeper into my waist making it feel like it's on fire. I rest one of my hands on his chest trailing it further and further down his torso as my other hand cuffs the back of his neck. He explores my mouth making me let out a moan. It's getting too hot in the tiny car.

"Ok we need to get inside before or we're going to be late." I smile pulling away and raking my hands through his ruffled hair trying to fix it so it doesn't look like we just did it in the school parking lot.

"You're right." He sighs tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "One more." He smirks capturing my lips and reconnecting them.

I eventually get off his lap and we get out of the car. He holds out his hand and I place my hand with his intertwining our fingers together walking towards the building. I earn a few snobby stares from some girl but I'm used to it. They can stay mad for as long as they want, I'm not going anywhere.

I get to my locker and kiss Theo goodbye. We don't have any classes together so I don't get to see him until lunch. I head to my first period and as per usual, I die from boredom. Second period wasn't that bad since I had it with Lucas. We talk and mess around to help pass the time. At last, it was finally lunch. Theo and I and Lucas and Ryan all go out for lunch. It was nice since whenever we go out it always felt like a double date in a chill and fun way.

The end of the day finally arrives. I go to my locker and grab my bag. I close my locker and turn around to see Theo.

"Hi." I say a bit pitchy. I still get nervous and flustered every time I'm around him, that's how much I love this guy.

"Hey. You ready?" He helps me with my bag.

"Yup."

A guy walks past me looking at me up and down. I stare at him with an uncomfortable look. Theo seemed to notice and yells at the guy.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Theo raises his voice at the guy making him runoff.

"You could have been a little nicer."

"What do you mean, that was nice." He has a cocky grin on. "No one else can check you out except me because your mine and he deserved it, he looked like a creep anyways." He snakes his arm around my waist while I scoff at his overprotectiveness. We walk to his car and get inside.

"I have a surprise for you." He grips my thigh while his other hand is on the steering wheel.

"I love surprises! What is it?" I turn to him with a curious yet joyful face.

"That's why it's called a surprise. You have to wait and see." He mischievously smiles.

Did I mention it was Valentine's Day? I left some parts out of my boring yet romantic day. Theo picked me up in the morning and handed me and bouquet of red, white, and pink roses with a cute little teddy bear. Then during passing period, he surprised me by stuffing my locker with a bunch of sweets and a cute note. I felt bad because he went all out while I just gave him chocolate-covered strawberries and a homemade card that I spent 15 minutes writing and decorating last night. I wanted to make sure that he knows how special he makes me feel so I wrote it all down and you know what they say, homemade is better...right?

We continue to drive back to his place. I am filled with anticipation waiting to see what's his surprise. I didn't believe it before but I do now, Theo is 100% a romantic.