32.

The sunlight hits my face making me wake up. As I rub my eyes I feel a heavy object around my waist. I quickly turn around to see Theo peacefully sleeping. He fusses and makes his grip around my waist tighter. I thought he left? He must have passed out as well. I try to remove his arm but he groans and wakes up. He looks around taking in his surroundings. He looks back at me smirking while rubbing his eyes. Why is he smirking! He needs to leave before my mom finds out.

"Good morning beautiful." He reaches for my hand but I pull away.

"Morning." I say in a raspy and harsh tone. I sound like I'm dying, stupid morning voice. I grab my phone and look at the time. It was 9:45 am.

"I think you should leave my mom can come in any minute." I say calmly trying not to freak out over the fact that he slept here, in the same bed, spooning me.

"Are we just going to pretend that yesterday didn't happen?" His smirk is replaced by a cold thin line.

"I-I ugh we can't have this conversation right now. It's too early." I get out of bed.

"Stop avoiding the question, Athena. Answer the question, please. I need to know." He watches me as I pace around my room.

"I don't know. I mean you were saying all those things about me and the timing was perfect so I just went for it I-I don't know it's just ughh I thought-" I stop talking as I hear my name being called from downstairs.

"Athena!" My mom calls for my the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah?" I shout back. I gesture to Theo to get out of bed. He rushes out of bed trying not to make a sound. My eyes widen at the site.

"Where are your pants!?" I say in a rushed whisper.

"I'm not a psychopath. I don't sleep with jeans on." He replies with the same tone as me trying to find his pants and shoes.

"Just hurry up." My mom calls out to me again but this time I hear her come up the stairs.

"Theo you need to leave now! Go through my window." I push him towards my window.

"What? No way! What if I die or break something." Now he wants to be a wuss. I groan and roll my eyes.

"You're not going to die, I've done it before." He looks at me confused. That's another story for later.

I hear her footsteps getting louder meaning she's close. Theo sticks out his legs and holds onto the window frame. Before he jumps down, he stops and looks at me.

"Kiss me." He says sounding like a demand.

"What no! You need to go!" I try to push him off.

"I won't leave until you kiss me."

The footsteps we getting closer. I have no other choice. I groan and lean down. As soon as I touch his lips he attacks mine. We move in sync. I wish we can stay like this. He swipes his tongue along my bottom lip for permission for him to explore even more but I pull away.

"Theo go!!" I try to hide back my smile. He grins and jumps down.

I run and lay in my bed trying to act normal like I just got up and was scrolling on my phone. My mom enters my room

"Good morning sweetie. I'm glad you're up." She looks around my room. I hope Theo didn't leave something behind. I get scared for a second but she looks back at me.

"What are you smiling about?" Was I still smiling? "I just saw something funny on my phone." I nod.

"Ok well I made some breakfast so come downstairs, I want to hear all about your night last night." She smiles and leaves. Trust me mom, no you don't.

I lay in my bed for a moment. I can't seem to get this smile off my face. Safe to say yesterday night wasn't a mistake.

Ok before you guys say anything I'm aware of morning breath😭🤚🏼. Just try your best to imagine without it. Remember to vote!💕