8.

"On my gosh really!?" Lucas squeals through his speaker. I answer back.

I've been on the phone with Lucas for about 20 minutes now. I've been explaining my whole day and how it went with Theo. So far Lucas has been freaking out and surprised to hear that Theo has a nice side.

"I guess my good luck really worked. I just hope he is as nice to you tomorrow as he was today. That boy can switch up anytime." I agree.

I don't tell him about the whole him not needing a tutor thing and just keep it to myself. If I told Lucas, he would think me and Theo were doing something else if we weren't studying and still meeting up. I shiver at the thought. Theo and I, a thing? Yeah, no.

"Ok, I need my beauty sleep. Goodnight I love youuuu!" He yells through the phone.

"I love you too!! Night." I end the call. I get comfy in bed and hope that tomorrow will be a good day.

_______________________________

I get to school with Lucas and enter my 1st and 2nd period. Same boring routine. I sit and pay attention trying not to fall asleep. The same goes for 3rd and 4th period. Lucas and I decided to stay in and have lunch in the cafeteria.

It's now passing time. I hate these 5 minutes. Everyone's pushing and shoving against each other making it so hard to get to my locker. I open my locker and a note falls down.

Meet me in the back of the school- T.

What? But we didn't have a tutoring session today. How did he know which locker is mine? Why didn't he just text me? My thoughts get disturbed by Lucas appearing next to me, scaring me.

"Gosh, you scared me." I hold my hand up to my heart.

"Oouu, what's that?" He smirks.

"It's nothing." I try to shove the note in my locker but Lucas grabs it out of my hand. "Hey give it back." I try to snatch it back but he raises his hands which makes it harder for me to reach.

As he reads the note, his eyes go wide. He turns the smirk he previously had on into a huge smiling grin.

"Oh my geee!!! Is this from who think it's from?! A note, what a romantic! Wait why does he want to meet you? I thought you guys don't need to meet up today. Is there something going on between you guys that I don't know about?!" He spurs out all these questions raising an eyebrow.

I hear the bell ring. Saved by the bell. "Ew no there's is nothing going on between us. I got to go, I'll answer all your questions later. Don't wait up on me later." I speed walk down the hall.

"Ok have fun but not too much fun and use protection!" He shouts down the hall earning him some stares. I try to hide my face from embarrassment.

I get to my final class of the day. For the first time, I couldn't concentrate. All I was thinking about was that stupid note. I mean it was kind of a cliche and romantic move. No stop.

I will not look at Theo like that. We are just somewhat friends nothing more nothing less.