11.

Theo's pov:

The last bell of the day rang. Lauren wanted to talk so I told her to meet me where my car was parked. Lauren has been my new fling for the past couple of days. One of my buddies said she's great in bed, like really great. So of course I had to try it out myself.

The plan to let me hit is to make her feel comfortable around me like I'm her friend or what she likes to call me her "boyfriend". I never date. I don't see the need for the label and the commitment. Besides, it's fun and better to do a quick one and done.

"What do you want to talk about?" I get to my car and ask with an annoyed tone.

Did I mention she's also really needy? I might just take my friend's word for it cause if she keeps acting like this, I'm going to dip before she lets me get inside her pants.

"Are we ok? Like our relationship?" She asks in a baby voice making me want to vomit. I told her that we are not in a relationship and that I'm just fucking around but I guess she doesn't listen either.

"Yeah, we're cool." I lie. Remember you're doing this for the sex. I get in my car.

"Ok, I just wanted to make sure because you sound a little mad at me during our phone call last night." She leans down at my window level with the ugliest puppy dog eyes. She pushes her boobs together clearly making her cleavage visible. I don't bother to look cause I just wanted to leave.

"I was just a little stressed. Look, I got to go I'll text you later." She gives me a quick peck and I roll my window back up.

I drive to the back of the school and see Athena walk towards the school. I yell at her to get in. She's angry and shivering. I turn up my heat just a little bit more.

I stare at her while she yells at me. I don't know why but I find it amusing when we fight. The second time we met up was our first fight. I liked how she was confident and wasn't afraid to stand up to me. She doesn't look the type to yell because she's shy and fragile looking. She was also pretty cute when she's angry. I liked how her nose scrunches u-what the fuck am I talking about?

We get to my house. I left her alone with Gracie because she was the reason why she's here in the first place. I'll do anything to make my family happy and for some reason, Athena makes Gracie happy. I stay up in my room and do some work while texting Lauren.

We dive into our pasta. I hear some chatter coming from my mom. I wasn't paying attention because I was thinking what's so special about Athena that makes Gracie so happy.

Was it because she interacted with her? Most girls that I bring home never notice Gracie which was fine because Gracie never liked any of the girls I brought home. She would always try to put slime in their hair because slime was tough to remove. I guess she got her evil side from me.

Athena wasn't anyone special so why would Gracie like her so much? Maybe it's because she's my tutor and not a fling. Yeah, that's it. Gracie sees that I don't like her so that's why she likes her a lot. I'm not planning to get inside Athena's pants because I know that she knows that I'm a player. She's too smart for that. Plus if me just being friends with Athena will keep Gracie happy then we will stay "friends". Were we friends?

I bring her up to my room to help me with a math problem. She scans my room with her wondering eyes. I liked my room so if she said anything negative about it, I'll get pissed because I took a solid 2 days decorating. So many places to hang up a piece of paper that it takes two days to decide.

She solves and writes down the answer for me and explains the math. I don't focus on the problem anymore. I examine her face. She had a couple of light brown freckles that covered her nose. She had plump lips that made me think of dirty things. I refocus and thank her for her help.

Her eyes dart to my drawing. No one has ever noticed those drawings before. I used to draw cars because I would fix cars up with my dad. I don't even want to even think or talk about him. That asshole left us after cheating on my mom while she was still pregnant with Gracie. I don't know why I still have a drawing up that reminds me of him. I remind myself to take that down.

She suggests that she should go and I agree. I walk her to the front door. She thanks me and says good night with glossy hazel eyes. I never liked brown eyes but the way her eyes shimmered even in this dark entrance hallway was different.

Everything about her was the opposite of my type. Like for explains her brown eyes. I loved blondes with blue eyes and big boobs and she had none of that. I mean I guess her boobs are pretty cute and perky but other than that she's a no for me.

Why was I thinking about her like that?

She looks back and frowns. I close the door hoping she didn't see me and my disgust face.

I wanted to give Theo a pov. Hoped you guys liked his way of thinking even though the way his brain works is messed up.