20.

Theo's pov:

I couldn't help myself. I didn't know what I was about to do. Her being under me, holding her soft waist, and the moment was just right. I lost self control. She has this effect on me that I can't control.

Fuck it.

As soon as our lips touched they melt into each other. Our lips fitted perfectly together as if they were meant to be connected. She tasted so sweet making me craving more of her plump soft lips. Her hand playfully tugs on my hair making me moan. I was getting too excited down there which meant I should stop before things get out of hand. I'm painting for air as I examine her face.

I brush her cheek with the pad of my thumb before getting off of her. I held out a hand for her to take when she gets up. She stands in front of me with a nervous and confused face for a couple of seconds

"I-I'm so sorry, that should have happened. I mean you're with someone and we're just f-friends. Gosh, I'm such an idiot I'm sorry." She covers her face with her hands.

"I'm not." I grab her hand and gently pull them away from her face.

"Well, I am. I was probably bad at it and friends don't kiss." She groans. "And what do you mean you're not sorry you're in a relationship." She furries her eyebrows.

"I'm not in a relationship and I'd say you're a pretty good kisser." I smirk.

"What about Lauren? Actually never mind look at the time it's getting pretty dark gotta go." She tries to walk out of my room but I stop her.

"Athena stop. It's not a big deal ok." I lie.

"Ok." She takes a deep breath. "Yeah, your right it's not a big deal." She shakes her head to clear her thoughts.

"Wait was that your first kiss?" I try to hide my grin.

"Now you're making it a big deal." She covers her face with her hands again.

"I was just wondering but if it was, I hope it was special as you dreamed it would be." She doesn't respond instead she just rolls her eyes and tries to hide her smile and red cheeks. I grab her book off my desk and lead her downstairs.

I see Gracie passed out on the couch. Athena puts her shoes on and I open the door.

"I can walk you back. It's only a 3-minute walk and I don't think Gracie is going to wake up anytime soon." I offer.

"It's ok I got it from here." She pauses for a while. "Well, thanks for a good time."

"So you admit it's was good?" I smirk raising an eyebrow.

"Bye Theo." She doesn't answer but I see her blush shaking her head walking down the driveway. I shake my head as well trying to get this huge grin off my face.

I regret nothing.
______________________________

Athena pov:

I get to my house and run up to my room.
I close my door and lean against it. I replay the scene over and over in my head. I'm getting butterflies just from thinking of it. The butterflies go away as I think of negative thoughts. It was my first kiss. Was I bad? Did he regret it? What if he's just playing with me? Will this turn into something? I start to panic but eventually I calm myself.

I'll never admit it to his face but yes, he's one hell of a good kisser. Damn you, Theo Gray.